PDA

View Full Version : Hoi

kingzl3y
08-13-2008, 01:28 PM
I've just found out that my account on here (and other stuff) was also used by another family member.. another reason to have a master password when you let firefox save your passwords :'D
So if I seemed a little arrogant or ignorant on some posts/threads, it probably wasn't me, with that said, How is everyone today? :)

twilyth
08-13-2008, 01:34 PM
I've just found out that my account on here (and other stuff) was also used by another family member.. another reason to have a master password when you let firefox save your passwords :'D
So if I seemed a little arrogant or ignorant on some posts/threads, it probably wasn't me, with that said, How is everyone today? :)

That's a great excuse - I'm going to use that one - thanks. :up:

I'm kidding. Anyway, I would have to blame it on the cats and who's going to believe that? :confused:

kingzl3y
08-13-2008, 01:42 PM
That's a great excuse - I'm going to use that one - thanks. :up:

I'm kidding. Anyway, I would have to blame it on the cats and who's going to believe that? :confused:
:haha:, when you've got a younger brother who thinks he's godontheinternet, you'd probably have the same (well, maybe not :P)
I remember a picture I found on the internet something about arguing on the internet is like racing in the special Olympics (http://hellandback.net/images/arguertard.jpg) (remember it?).. but he just doesn't seem to get that :')
Hmm, cats? to be honest, I'd probably believe you..
and who says being gullible is a bad thing? :D

offtopic: Wasn't there a "YouTube Clip" thread? I've got soo many videos which i'd love to share, but i'm scared of creating a new thread :(

[XC] 2long4u
08-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Scared of what? Create away by British friend. :D
I would post vids in it too!