PDA

View Full Version : Fable 2

[cTx]MARKEDONE
08-09-2008, 05:20 PM
ive seen demos and ive seen live screenings of this game but i think peter molyneux overrated everything again its not necissarily a bad thing i think the game is going to rule. but whats your opinion on what youve seen so far from fable 2.is it up to your expectations so far or were your expectations already low. i played the first fable and loved it but it was too hyped up and people started saying it was a bad game i disagree.so fable 2 are you going to get it.

lcrava
08-09-2008, 10:58 PM
I know what you mean. I love Fable. Beat it 3 times (Original Xbox, Lost Chapters 360 and Lost Chapters PC) but the game did not have nearly the depth or all the features that were initially announced. Dunno about the dog thing but I am definatelly looking forward to the co-op.

[cTx]MARKEDONE
08-10-2008, 11:55 AM
thanks im looking foward to fable 2 as well keep the feedback coming

Dylock
08-22-2008, 07:04 AM
I've watched every video of fable 2 I can find and I'm pre-ordering my copy in september (limited edition ofc) , but your right I think peter molyneux is a great devloper but ge does seem to be his own executioner when speaking about his own games he promises eveything and delivers lots , his games are great and are normally better than the other stuff out there but never as good as promised thats why he gets alot of flak from critics.