PDA

View Full Version : joining the XS hwbot team

spfoam1
08-05-2008, 04:19 PM
I've been lurking here for a while learning what I can.
Unless there is an objection I am going to join the XS hwbot team.

jimmyz
08-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Why would we object? welcome aboard.:welcome:

Feel free to Pm me if you have any problems or questions. you will find Most of the other members are just as friendly also.

spfoam1
08-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Why would we object? welcome aboard.:welcome:

Feel free to Pm me if you have any problems or questions. you will find Most of the other members are just as friendly also.

Thanks for the welcome.....it's a done deal.

cadaveca
08-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Welcome aboard, we'll share the force with ya, if ya need it!

loonym
08-05-2008, 07:14 PM
I've been lurking here for a while learning what I can.
Unless there is an objection I am going to join the XS hwbot team.Nice 06 run you posted! :up:

edit: what were temps like for that?

Riggs
08-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Awesome, I just joined too! Good luck with ya, and welcome to the xtremeteam! :)

spfoam1
08-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Nice 06 run you posted! :up:

edit: what were temps like for that?

(Vapoli) temps got as high as -45F.....had to edit that to -45 from -48 after looking at my notes.

yankee
08-06-2008, 07:39 AM
Welcome aboard, spfoam1!

hwbot is some fun stuff!

[XC] gomeler
08-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Welcome! I wish you the best of luck in benching and blowing stuff up :D

drnip
08-08-2008, 06:36 AM
I've been lurking here awhile too foamer. Having the thoughts of switching too as there are things going on that I am not liking with me current situation. Should have listened to my instincts a couple of months ago. You can hit me up over here.

loonym
08-08-2008, 09:24 AM
I've been lurking here awhile too foamer. Having the thoughts of switching too as there are things going on that I am not liking with me current situation. Should have listened to my instincts a couple of months ago. You can hit me up over here.Right now we are extremely close to moving into 3rd overall in team rankings so any help people can give is very much appreciated by me and I'm sure by the whole team. :up:

edit: hell bring your friends too ;) btw, very nice setup there drnip!

drnip
08-08-2008, 01:14 PM
I'm in!!! http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/fighting/fighting0002.gif

loonym
08-09-2008, 04:41 AM
This is very good. The 3-4-5 teams on hwbot are very close together. With a good push I really think we can challenge for #2 very soon. :D

Riggs
08-09-2008, 05:21 AM
Yeah, I'll get my P3 setup running today and get some 5min super pi times! Maybe some medals for it too! :)

spfoam1
08-09-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm in!!! http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/fighting/fighting0002.gif

Cool......glad to see you here. :woot:

loonym
08-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Yeah, I'll get my P3 setup running today and get some 5min super pi times! Maybe some medals for it too! :)That's the great thing about hwbot. You don't need top line hardware or exotic cooling to have fun and score points.

les_paulde
02-23-2009, 07:33 AM
Yeah hwbot is awesome! So do I uderstand correctly I can just sign up with you guys as a team then? I'm already registered but would obviously prefer to be part of the team of the best overclockers website around! :)

EDIT: Considering the earlier responses in this thread, I decided it should be okay if I joined before awaiting an answer, hope nobody minds!

GeorgeStorm
02-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Ive just joined to, (I take the team was XtremeSystems?, not the one with the space?
Been wanting to, but never really knew if I could/should, but its good to be here, :D

AceBaran
03-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Im in Also !

TheKarmakazi
03-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Im in Also !

How come you left i4 without a peep?:slapass: A little goodbye would be polite :)

CmB
03-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Hmmmm maybe a return to action after my 9 year hiatus? I'll think about it.

Bobsama
03-03-2009, 02:35 PM
I'm already beat for my Celeron M 353 numbers... I'll have to see about getting an E5300/E5400 though! :p: All my K6-2/550 numbers are squashed too.

AceBaran
03-03-2009, 02:53 PM
How come you left i4 without a peep?:slapass: A little goodbye would be polite :)

You are absolutely right, i was thinking just that before joining XS
I felt lonely on i4 is the reason, didnt think anyone would miss me there :) but there is no excuse for not letting i4 know!

ive posted me leaving on the forum..

chew*
03-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Hmmmm maybe a return to action after my 9 year hiatus? I'll think about it.

I think we could use a hand, I managed to come out of retirement as well.

I should have the rest of the 720 BE's #1 spots all wrapped up in a few weeks just waiting on a custom pot ;)

Someone needs to tackle 940BE as mine is a tad weak....I will give it a shot though.

Also have some other stuff planned but don't want to get to far ahead of myself..

NBF
03-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Good to know we have reinforcements :D

Welcome to all new people! Also great to have the retired back!

chew*
03-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Anyone think they could knock out some Q6600 top 5 spots if they had the right chip?

At this point in time its not in my best interest to be posting intel scores nor do I have time to, my plates full....

CmB
03-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Anyone think they could knock out some Q6600 top 5 spots if they had the right chip?

At this point in time its not in my best interest to be posting intel scores nor do I have time to, my plates full....

yeah, once Vince gets me my damn cpu pot.

chew*
03-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Looks like you have one, we could do a swap.....

Heres my chip on cool air.......1.225vid btw...I'm sure I don't have to tell you what it will do under cold ;)

http://members.cox.net/chewxs/4050.JPG

http://members.cox.net/chewxs/4230%20pi%201m.JPG

Not that you need prime stable to bench but for a daily driver after benching.....

http://members.cox.net/chewxs/prime%209hours

CmB
03-04-2009, 05:09 PM
chew* I'll give you a PM once I ge the pot, my chip won't do much past ~3750 3 weeks crunching/prime 95 stable. I don't want to rob you, ya know? I didn't even have a TRUE just a Xigmatek S1283, a decent cooler but not a TRUE, so I didn't push it.

chew*
03-04-2009, 05:18 PM
I ran it at 3.2 for a year under a vindicator and stock volts.....just a daily driver...a chip is a chip to me, especially when It's not in my best interest to post up big numbers with it ;)

Consider it taking one for the better whole of the team :D If you still feel bad about it we could swap back after you put your work in ;)

CmB
03-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Let's leave it like I'll PM ya once I get the pot, seeing as trading is pointless until then. We'll talk then. Cool?

chew*
03-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Yep Np works for me.

Don_Dan
05-09-2009, 06:14 AM
I just looked through this thread again and noticed that some of the new members have already left our team again, which is sad to see in my opinion. :(

chew*
05-09-2009, 08:54 AM
I will attempt to double efforts then, waiting on an upgraded pot ;)

road-runner
05-09-2009, 09:26 AM
I will be trying to help out as soon as the rest of my parts get here next week. Not sure I can do any good but will try... :up:

GeorgeStorm
05-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Sorry Guys,
Im one who joined then quit
Once I got into it, I thought it would be better for me to join a UK team,
(benchtec)

Don_Dan
05-10-2009, 03:47 AM
I will attempt to double efforts then, waiting on an upgraded pot ;)

I will be trying to help out as soon as the rest of my parts get here next week. Not sure I can do any good but will try... :up:

That's the spirit! :up:

I might be able to have my first session in a month or two, waiting for my pot and some other things, but I already got most of the hardware needed for some 2D-action with Commando + E8400.

By the way chew*, you need a new background for your hwbot sig! :)

@GeorgeStorm: I understand your reasons to go back to a national team, and it was not directly targeted at you, there have been some other long-term members who left us without a notice like marcolecorse or cadaveca.

GeorgeStorm
05-10-2009, 04:10 AM
I wasnt saying you were directing it at me, merely saying why I left.
I mean, I almost didnt, as I learnt so much here.
But, it was partly due to the fact that I would be more likely to meet other members of a UK team, than this, mainly based int he US.

Don_Dan
05-16-2009, 10:42 AM

Thanks for posting your results! That's a very nice rig you built! :up:

Maybe I can get some new results added tomorrow with a notebook processor...

chew*
05-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Pot is a sucess......should be arriving with my equipment this week........Looks like its time to tie up some loose ends ;)

Don_Dan
05-24-2009, 10:06 AM
Will you get one of Vince's prototypes for Phenom II?

Since Sampsa posted AM3 ES scores on hwbot, will you post your results too?

And have you posted your results on xs yet, I haven't seen them.

chew*
05-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Will you get one of Vince's prototypes for Phenom II?

Since Sampsa posted AM3 ES scores on hwbot, will you post your results too?

And have you posted your results on xs yet, I haven't seen them.

I posted my 3d result only, since intel seeds cherries that people use for 3d whether people using them want to admit it or not, its rather obvious.........I feel its fair game.....

I inspected Sf3d's pifast score.....my retail chip is prety darn good.....I think I will tackle his pifast with my retail....so No I won't be posting the 2d scores on the bot.

I am the proud new owner of the prototype, almost time to make the donuts ;)

My results will get posted wednesday I imagine once my hardware arrives and I can acess my hard drives......I honestly only looked at the bot scores smashed them and called it a day, I benched 3d higher than I benched 2d to give you an idea ;) I could have pushed alot harder but with no intentions of submitting results it wasn't necessary.

Don_Dan
05-24-2009, 12:33 PM
I just saw the result on hwbot! :up:

That you aren't posting your 2D results is very honourable of you, not everyone would have acted that way in your position!

For 3D I totally agree with you, show us what these CPUs can do in 06 and 05 and give Intel some competition.

From what Vince and you posted the new pot looks very impressive, I'm looking forward to see more of your results on "retail" CPUs! ;)

radaja
07-04-2009, 06:56 AM
i was registered with HWbot,but no team so today
i changed that and signed up with Xtremesystems
hope it's still ok

chew*
07-04-2009, 09:30 AM
we could use all the help we can get :up:

loonym
07-04-2009, 01:21 PM
we could use all the help we can get :up:Now if we could only get Fugger to join :rofl:

Don_Dan
07-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Now if we could only get Fugger to join :rofl:

Well, he is registered, but he didn't post scores for a very long time.

Also, MikeGuava isn't registered anymore, 3d 05 WR and PCM 05 WR and some other strong scores would boost the team for sure.... :(

chew*
07-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Well, he is registered, but he didn't post scores for a very long time.

Also, MikeGuava isn't registered anymore, 3d 05 WR and PCM 05 WR and some other strong scores would boost the team for sure.... :(

I planned on doing some serious 3d benching in the future.....but with the complaints of cherry picked chips........i'm not really feeling the need to waste money on LN2 to just post a score :shrug:

loonym
07-06-2009, 05:25 AM
I planned on doing some serious 3d benching in the future.....but with the complaints of cherry picked chips........i'm not really feeling the need to waste money on LN2 to just post a score :shrug:Complaints don't mean a hella lot. The bot is still anything goes and complaints be damned. Give em hell chew.

Don_Dan
07-08-2009, 10:14 AM
I planned on doing some serious 3d benching in the future.....but with the complaints of cherry picked chips........i'm not really feeling the need to waste money on LN2 to just post a score :shrug:

You put so much efforts into this, more than anyone else: Go for it! :cheer:

Complaints about AMD cherry picked chips come only from certain persons that should be quiet in my opinion... So go for it, please! :)

Mellowyellow
07-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Ok I just joined, I am not a great overclocker by any means but I am getting into it more and have not ever had to post Screenshots other than Bios which I did with a camera. But I do not know how to do a screenshot without a camera, on wow it was the print screen button and you would find it in the wow files, but I am clueless as to where I would find a normal SS if the print screen does the same thing in windows.
Sorry for my ignorance please forgive.

Deux
07-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Thanks for joining :up:

There are a few ways to do screen shots. Personally, I usually use a program called MWSnap http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html It makes it quite easy and give plenty of options.

It can also be done by just hitting print screen and then opening Paint and hitting paste then you can just save the file.
Hope that helps.

[XC] gomeler
07-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Welcome aboard! We need more benchers, small or big :up:

bazx
07-10-2009, 01:27 PM
gomeler;3898546']Welcome aboard! We need more benchers, small or big :up:

how do you know how tall he is:p:

Kal-EL
07-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Ok I just joined, I am not a great overclocker by any means but I am getting into it more and have not ever had to post Screenshots other than Bios which I did with a camera. But I do not know how to do a screenshot without a camera, on wow it was the print screen button and you would find it in the wow files, but I am clueless as to where I would find a normal SS if the print screen does the same thing in windows.

What operating systems are you running?

Don_Dan
07-10-2009, 02:51 PM

Welcome, nice to have you in the team! :up:

mk-ultra
07-10-2009, 04:11 PM
i've joined your team too

not an xtreme OCers but i'm sure i can rack some points here and there, plus i already got a few points 7 or something :rolleyes:

Mellowyellow
07-10-2009, 07:10 PM

There are a few ways to do screen shots. Personally, I usually use a program called MWSnap http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html It makes it quite easy and give plenty of options.

It can also be done by just hitting print screen and then opening Paint and hitting paste then you can just save the file.
Hope that helps.
Thanks that does help

gomeler;3898546']Welcome aboard! We need more benchers, small or big :up:
Thanks, I have a Q9550 right now but I can't OC much past 3.8 due to mobo issues. the PWM temps skyrocket way before the cpu breaks into a sweat. This chip rocks stays below 50c with a $20 cooler at full load. Too bad I won't ever get to see it's top end. I am getting a I7 920 through the retail edge program and just bought a Bloodrage mobo with some OCZ plats. I just hope I get an amazingly cool chip.

how do you know how tall he is:p:
I am 6'3" 200lbs but I am a small clocker, hopefully not for long, maybe if I can not sell my Q9550 you all might lend a hand in starting me with getting into the cold stuff

What operating systems are you running?
Running Vista 64, have Vista 32 on separate Hdd for some legacy programs I use.

Welcome, nice to have you in the team! :up:
Thanks

Mellowyellow
07-10-2009, 07:14 PM

Hope that helps.

Just found out MWsnap is for 32bit only:( this makes baby's cry :down:

road-runner
07-10-2009, 07:21 PM

I use the free fastone capture, works on 64 bit...

http://www.oldapps.com/fast_stone_capture.php?old_fscapture=17

Deux
07-10-2009, 07:58 PM

Running it on 64-bit Server 2K8 Datacenter edition :shrug: Sorry it didn't work for you. The one RR posted works well also :up:

Mellowyellow
07-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Running it on 64-bit Server 2K8 Datacenter edition :shrug: Sorry it didn't work for you. The one RR posted works well also :up:

I didn't try it just read that it is for 32bit only I guess I could try to see what happens

Kal-EL
07-11-2009, 03:04 AM
You can try running it in compatability mode. Right click teh executable file, properties, compatability tab, select os, apply, launch.

Mellowyellow
07-11-2009, 04:58 AM
You can try running it in compatability mode. Right click teh executable file, properties, compatability tab, select os, apply, launch.

thanks I will keep that in mind.
I have bigger problems atm though, CPU-Z is not reporting the cpu right saying it is a 8.0 multi and not the 8.5, this is probably either a Vista thing or because of my mobo. Plus on Super PI it will only run one core and will not let me switch it to 4 cores, Wprime only noticed 1 core but it gave me the option to change to 4.
:shrug:

Don_Dan
07-11-2009, 05:01 AM
thanks I will keep that in mind.
I have bigger problems atm though, CPU-Z is not reporting the cpu right saying it is a 8.0 multi and not the 8.5, this is probably either a Vista thing or because of my mobo. Plus on Super PI it will only run one core and will not let me switch it to 4 cores, Wprime only noticed 1 core but it gave me the option to change to 4.
:shrug:

Did you enable half multis ( N/2 or what it's called for your mobo manufacturer ) in the BIOS?

Also SPi is a single-threaded app and will only use one core, but assigning it to a certain core will make it run slightly faster.
WPrime you already figured out! ;)

Mellowyellow
07-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Did you enable half multis ( N/2 or what it's called for your mobo manufacturer ) in the BIOS?

Also SPi is a single-threaded app and will only use one core, but assigning it to a certain core will make it run slightly faster.
WPrime you already figured out! ;)

In the BIOS it is set at a half multi (8.5) and real temp reads the mhz correctly it is Just CPU-Z, also the bios has an issue of it not reading the chip 100% correctly, for the temps it always reads 103c. This board is an Abit IX38 QuadGT and as you all know they pulled the plug and I have no support, this is why I have moved to I7 setup. I am just waiting for my I7 to show up, already have a Bloodrage and OCZ plats here.

This chip apparently doesnt like running just one core, on the 32m test it will freeze the comp about half way through, even though it is 24hour prime stable on all cores

loonym
07-13-2009, 08:14 AM
Really nice to see all the new guys putting up points for xs :up: There aren't too many people that are going to put up big numbers, wr, etc, but I believe everyone can contribute something and that's what really counts. Reminds me of the big push we had last year with everyone pitching in. A ton of people added what they could and the team moved very quickly all the way up to fourth place.

chew*
07-13-2009, 11:08 AM
Really nice to see all the new guys putting up points for xs :up: There aren't too many people that are going to put up big numbers, wr, etc, but I believe everyone can contribute something and that's what really counts. Reminds me of the big push we had last year with everyone pitching in. A ton of people added what they could and the team moved very quickly all the way up to fourth place.

Big numbers are incoming :up: almost ready.

G.Foyle
07-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Big numbers are incoming :up: almost ready.

Just when I passed you in hwboints... I'll savor the moment then :D good luck!

chew*
07-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Just when I passed you in hwboints... I'll savor the moment then :D good luck!

Ehhh I'd rather you be right up there with me, after all we are competing on the same side.

loonym
07-13-2009, 04:42 PM
Just when I passed you in hwboints... I'll savor the moment then :D good luck!Very impressive benching from you lately. Does your phase hold that xeon pretty well? What kind of temps are you seeing and what volts when you get up around 5ghz? :up:

skinnee
07-13-2009, 05:55 PM

I don't have a lot of points, but I'll toss my loose change on the pile. :ROTF:

G.Foyle
07-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Very impressive benching from you lately. Does your phase hold that xeon pretty well? What kind of temps are you seeing and what volts when you get up around 5ghz? :up:

Thanks loonym :up:
-45 idle, -43 loaded ('06 cpu/vantage cpu/wprime)
Volts: 1,45-1,55
I'm trying to get 230 bclk 3d stable on Bloodrage, but it's tough...
Having some TWKR + LN2 fun today, wish me luck :D

Don_Dan
07-14-2009, 06:26 AM
Having some TWKR + LN2 fun today, wish me luck :D

6.5GHz validation!! Congrats! :up:

But only 5.7GHz 3dmark 06 stable under LN2, couldn't you go higher?
Did you run 3dmark 05?

G.Foyle
07-14-2009, 07:12 AM
I had some serious mobo problems then, I bet the chip would do more than 5700 3d stable. It seems it's dead or severely injured now :( I tried to post on Crossahair and MSI GD70 and it would post sometimes but go into a reset loop or stop at cpu init...

Don_Dan
07-14-2009, 08:38 AM
I had some serious mobo problems then, I bet the chip would do more than 5700 3d stable. It seems it's dead or severely injured now :( I tried to post on Crossahair and MSI GD70 and it would post sometimes but go into a reset loop or stop at cpu init...

Damn, so another TWKR has died?! 98 left.... :(

chew*
07-14-2009, 08:48 AM
You guys want me to post my TWKR results for some XS team points?

I was thinking of handing it down to someone else to grab some points for the team, most likely top spots but they haven't responded back yet.

TheKarmakazi
07-14-2009, 10:24 AM
You guys want me to post my TWKR results for some XS team points?

I was thinking of handing it down to someone else to grab some points for the team, most likely top spots but they haven't responded back yet.

I think sharing scores is against hwbot rules :shrug:

chew*
07-14-2009, 10:33 AM
I think sharing scores is against hwbot rules :shrug:

Exactly my point.......If I sumbit he can't, if he submits I can't.......not with the same particular cpu in question at least.

Oki
07-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Is that for the very same score or ?
Why don't you share...sooner or later we will see what happened out there : )

Don_Dan
07-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Exactly my point.......If I sumbit he can't, if he submits I can't.......not with the same particular cpu in question at least.

It wouldn't be hardware sharing if only one of you posted the score, but since you made the scores even I as a teammate don't think that it would be fair if someone else posts them on hwbot. If the other member was there when you benched, or even benched your hardware it would be okay in my opinion, as long as you don't post scores to hwbot yourself.

chew*
07-14-2009, 12:01 PM
It wouldn't be hardware sharing if only one of you posted the score, but since you made the scores even I as a teammate don't think that it would be fair if someone else posts them on hwbot. If the other member was there when you benched, or even benched your hardware it would be okay in my opinion, as long as you don't post scores to hwbot yourself.

Actually the other team member would be doing his own benching on the chip, totally seperate bench session totally sep results......and only 1 set of results would be submitted for that chip.......

Is that for the very same score or ?
Why don't you share...sooner or later we will see what happened out there : )

????

My chip is already halfway across the country being shared already.

Fyi I was gonna send it to KP next to rack up some points for XS ;) and trash my results, considering my results aren't on the bot anyway.......

Don_Dan
07-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Actually the other team member would be doing his own benching on the chip, totally seperate bench session totally sep results......and only 1 set of results would be submitted for that chip.......

That's okay, and even sharing it for 3D is allowed, so you and Vince could both post scores, which would be quite interesting in case you use ATI and Vince nVidia cards.

Oki
07-14-2009, 01:43 PM

????

My chip is already halfway across the country being shared already.

Fyi I was gonna send it to KP next to rack up some points for XS ;) and trash my results, considering my results aren't on the bot anyway....... NHF man i was just curious what were your scores since you're quite good in AMD lately...

jeez sorry for asking...

chew*
07-14-2009, 02:23 PM
NHF man i was just curious what were your scores since you're quite good in AMD lately...

jeez sorry for asking...

My bad man, misunderstood ya.

Results with my TWKR.
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=228418

Oki
07-14-2009, 02:57 PM
Thanks and i can see really nice runs for 3Dmark there !

Btw i've managed to do some vantage runs on my notebook [ also on win7, hd2600] but i had similar problem with resolution like you've did. Hope external monitor will solve the issue.

Utnorris
10-23-2009, 01:27 AM
Figured I would go ahead and join since I have been benching lately. I will run some new benches this next week on my days off to start collecting points.

Hondacity
10-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Figured I would go ahead and join since I have been benching lately. I will run some new benches this next week on my days off to start collecting points.

woooooooo welcome to the team man...

your chilled system will get alot of poiints :up:

Utnorris
10-23-2009, 04:22 PM
I may have to mod my board to get past 4.6Ghz or go back to the Classified since there doesn't seem to be any 960's around. Cannot wait till my dayoff this next week. All ready rebuilt my setup with W7, now I just need to download the rest of the benchmarks. I do have a question, I updated my ATI drivers to 9.10 yesterday and Futuremarks states they are not valid, will I still be able to submit my scores to HWBot?

Hondacity
10-24-2009, 09:17 AM
Screenshots are ok, fm are only required if you in top10 of the world

Don_Dan
10-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Screenshots are ok, fm are only required if you in top10 of the world

Global Top 20! ;)

Sil3ntSnip3a
02-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Hey guys I'm gunna start my benching career this weekend. I got my DICE pot and my dedicated Hard Drives with Windows 7 installed. All I need is an invite to the team!

Don_Dan
02-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Hey guys I'm gunna start my benching career this weekend. I got my DICE pot and my dedicated Hard Drives with Windows 7 installed. All I need is an invite to the team!

Sure, join us! :up:

:welcome:

Please post up in the team's thread as well!

Sil3ntSnip3a
02-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Sure, join us! :up:

:welcome:

Please post up in the team's thread as well!

sounds great! thanks

Jokester_wild
02-13-2010, 11:24 AM
Just joined up the other day, got a couple points so far. Hopefully get a little benching setup going soon.

Don_Dan
02-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Just joined up the other day, got a couple points so far. Hopefully get a little benching setup going soon.

I noticed your scores, thanks for joining us! :up:

In case you need help with benching or you are looking for some tips, please post in the team's thread.

mk-ultra
02-13-2010, 12:48 PM
more help from Canada, welcome!!!

Devil_Dog
03-13-2010, 07:25 AM
Well, I'm in. Getting back into benching and need another excuse to justify my hardware needs to the wife.:p:

chew*
03-13-2010, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the team :up:

Cele303
04-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi guys!

I'm new at your team, I decided to join you if you don't mind! I don't have much points to contribute with, but I hope soon I will start sub zero benching

thijs
04-10-2010, 02:17 AM
Welcome Cele303, hope we'll see some subzero results of you soon!

Marco André
04-10-2010, 02:27 AM
May i join?

As I'm here most of the time, learning from you guys :)
I'll gathering dewars and pots, I'll start with LN2 very soon

mk-ultra
04-10-2010, 01:58 PM
if i may speak for the group, you're welcome guys

now let's see those cold benches :D

Don_Dan
04-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Welcome on board to both of you! :welcome:

chew*
04-11-2010, 12:55 AM
Cele will have a decent pot when i get off my butt and ship it.....just got my revamped pots that mount on intel so it should be very soon.

Sorry for delay cele.

Marco glad to have you.

Welcome to the team guys.

As always A few of us will do what we can to empower members if possible.

Marco André
04-11-2010, 01:51 AM

I'm in!

kagula323
06-06-2010, 04:27 AM
Count me in 2 :up: ... I'm from Roumania, I'm under the name BotSkill and I currently got 132.2 points for XS hwbot team

Don_Dan
06-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Thanks for joining us! :up:

kagula323
06-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Thanks for joining us! :up:

it's an honor Don_Dan :up:

Buckeye
11-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the invite Don_Dan :)
Chew has been asking me for awhile now, or at least hinted to join :)

I have made the adjustments on HWBOT and just waiting for it to update.

Thanks !

Don_Dan
11-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks for joining Buckeye, it's an honour to have you on board! :)

SteveRo
11-22-2010, 03:37 AM
Welcome Mr. Buckeye, good to have your experience (and future points!)

Tiltevros
11-23-2010, 03:56 PM
can i join ur team??

Don_Dan
11-23-2010, 05:09 PM
can i join ur team??

Sure, feel free to do so, no objections here. :)

Tiltevros
11-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Sure, feel free to do so, no objections here. :)

respect to all u guys
thank you for accepting me :) :up:

SteveRo
11-24-2010, 02:48 AM
Much welcome Mt Tilt!
Your storage knowledge and abilities will be a huge asset!

Also - welcome to all the other new members - so many!

Tiltevros
11-24-2010, 03:13 AM
i wish we could get some points from storage section that will be wonderfull but....
i want to learn more about OC + earning some points for the team

respect to all members of the team

tcclaviger
05-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Ill join up tomorrow and dunk a radiator in ice to do some damage :P

Just noticed I necroed the hell outa this thread lol

Hondacity
05-17-2012, 08:57 PM
welcome aboard! Shoot Don_Dan questions if you have any :D

which country are you from?

Don_Dan
05-18-2012, 05:06 AM