PDA

View Full Version : A pic of my old Hot Rod (Pro-Streeter)

cowpuppy
09-26-2003, 07:56 PM
Here is a pic of my old Hot rod that I built. The parts list is long but here is the main stuff that was in it. I ran overe 50g's threw this car before i sold it!! a couple of motors at 8g's a piece ad up quickly and the drive train that is in it in this pic totaled over 18g's by it self.

355 blown chevy 671 wiend supercharger rebuit by Jim Oddy (builds big foots motors and a bunch of mud racers motors) 2-750 Holey duble pumpers w/modified 50cc squirters on the primary sides. The heads were O-ringed and the block grooved like a top fuel motor also done by Mr Oddy. Roller cam a spechial grind from Oddy's. Pete Jackson geer drive. Steel Crank, blower pistons, Total seal rings. Dart Sportsman Heads w/2.02-1.6 stainless valves and titanium retainers, tripple springs and a stud girdal. Fully ported. Exaust was expelled threw 2" headers and a 3" flow master muffler system. This motor made 650hp on pump unleaded w/12 Lbs of boost. Run some race gas threw the motor and 20+Lbs of boost and 850Hp wasnt a problem. The motor would have peaked out at over 1100Hp with the adition of a fuel injection scoop and on alcohal and 35+Lbs of boost

The Tranny was a Th400 with a Trans break and a Coan 10" 6,000 stall converter

The rear end was a braced and narowed Ford 9" with a Nodular housing Mark Williams 36 spline axels and a MW spool with a 456 gear

The Frame was Custom made out of 1x3 mild steel tubing with a 6 point roll cage. Rolling 0n 14x32" GoodYear Slicks and skinnies up front.

To say the least I had It bad 4 this car It was a addiction in the worst way and when it was all finished It scared the bajebies out of me. I never took it too the track It was a show car and a weekend warior out at the late night street races but cars in hot rod with simular set ups were cutting mid 8 sec quarter mile times.

This is the quality of workmanship I do and Bring to XS now. Now I have It bad for PC's