PDA

View Full Version : Rma, taking too long I think

pheonix991
07-31-2008, 12:52 AM
I sent in my dominaters for rma last week. They received them the 24th. As far as I know they haven't even opened my package. I emailed them yesterday asking for a status update. The girl emailed me back saying they are backed up and they will email me when they send out my ram. Is it normal to take this long before they even open my package?

Yellowbeard
08-01-2008, 06:54 AM
Due to changes in our RMA system, the updates are in some cases not accurate. Your RMA may well be going through processing while the status is not updated. We are working to resolve this. We are sorry if these changes are causing a delay for you.

pheonix991
08-01-2008, 07:04 AM
Thanks a lot. Glad to hear that. Will I get an email when my new ram gets shipped?

Yellowbeard
08-01-2008, 07:08 AM
Thanks a lot. Glad to hear that. Will I get an email when my new ram gets shipped?

Yes but, due to these same issues/changes I have seen some customers get their RMA item delivered even before they got the email :shrug:

I'll be out of the office next week but, please contact customer service if you don't have an update by the latter part of the week.

pheonix991
08-08-2008, 10:50 PM
I called them up, they said they were out of the ram, and it would be another week or two till they get some more in.