PDA

View Full Version : MM Ascencion Big Daddy Style "Diabolo"

natadiem
07-28-2008, 07:52 AM
Hey,

I am posting a few pictures from my new rig, a MM Ascencion Big Daddy Special :).

First I want to thanks Big Daddy and RRR for all their ideas about this fantastic case.
The bitspower top with dcc pumps are perfect on each side, big thanks to Big Daddy for this really good setup idea. :clap:

I already owned a MM UFO, which was really satisfying but this time I wanted 4 loops :cool:.

As you can see there are only two. One for CPU only and one for NB, SB, and Mosfets (x2).

I also added the Kooland QDC which allow me to disconnect my whole setup without to have to take out the water or destroy anything.

Before anybody ask, Koolance does Nikel plated connectors, this is not aluminium. And the build quality is fantastic. Koolance destroyed two of my video cards in the past so I am aware how awful they were, but the company has definitely improved lately.

So the whole point is that I can take out the mobo anytime and change by another one and connect to my whole watercool setup.
When you unplugged only a tiny small liquid is getting out or you sometime nothing.

Only two thermochill rads so far, two will be added when HD 4870 x2 spartan will be released (quadfire). Of course I ll update the pictures at this time.

Well this post is for people who plans to buy this MM case and who wants to have some question answered.

The name of the case is diabolo: nothing to do with the evil king, it's a drink based on sirup and lemonade we have in France (maybe elsewhere), since I will have yellow, green, blue and orange, it looks like kid's drinks everywhere.

Big_Daddy
07-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Congrats!!, looking good.

Might I suggest some pci slot covers? I got the slotted ones to help with exhaust.

Pellepel
07-28-2008, 02:11 PM
Nice setup, like the UV stuff, could you take some more daylight shots :up: