PDA

View Full Version : Horrible lan experience

hedge
09-24-2003, 09:14 AM
Last saturday, a couple of my ut2k3 clanmates and I went to a tournament at the university of Utah. Everytime I have gone to this tournament before, they always ended up pushing the ut2k3 tournament to something like 1:00 a.m. and we had to leave before then. Anyways, we made it to this one early and got everything set up. We felt like we were going to take it all (there aren't many good ctf players in utah) and then the worst happens. First, some n00b brings in a nasty worm that infects the internet server and cut of the internet for most of the day. Then the fuse box decided that it was a convenient time to start on fire. We spent most of the day wondering around the campus because there was no power to our computers. On top of that, the air conditioner didn't work. Can you imagine how hot a room with 200+ computers becomes? I think I am done ranting now. You can all go back and read better posts than this.

Tweaked!
09-24-2003, 09:53 AM
Sounds like a good time for all. Hope your next one goes better

Semper Fi
09-27-2003, 10:51 PM
Shiesty, but at least your at a place with thousands of fine women roaming around. Go up and tell one about your overclock, chicks dig nerds.