PDA

View Full Version : Expreview Oliver Baltuch Interview Winners

ExodusC
07-21-2008, 11:07 AM
I wasn't sure if there was already a thread about it, but Expreview apparently posted the article on July 11th, but I didn't know about it. Seems they featured my question, as well as some others from XtremeSystems (I saw [cTx] Warboy's for one).

Thing is, I just received my 3DMark Vantage Advance edition serial key in my email!

Post here if you guys got your question featured and won a free copy of 3DMark Vantage Advance! :up:

Article Link:
http://en.expreview.com/2008/07/11/interview-with-oliver-baltuch-vice-president-of-futuremark/

Contest winners:

English version:
[cTx]Warboy
Boris Shluger
Chris Morrell
HORDE Cedric
Hafizan
ExodusC
Victor
be0berry

Chinese version:
Elwin
X-FI

[XC] gomeler
07-21-2008, 11:09 AM
I won a key also :up: Took me a few seconds to put 2 and 2 together, thought someone else was just throwing stuff at me :p:

Warboy
07-22-2008, 10:43 PM
gomeler;3156146']I won a key also :up: Took me a few seconds to put 2 and 2 together, thought someone else was just throwing stuff at me :p:

Indeed thats what I thought too. :rofl:

Nice to see questions answered, limited answers but answered none the less. Congratz to all the other peeps that won keys.

RaZz!
07-22-2008, 10:54 PM
when i click on the expreview link it opens a news feed where i can't find the mentioned article :shrug:

i've already noticed this before with expreview links. they all redirect me to this news feed. is this the way it should be?

ExodusC
07-23-2008, 12:51 PM
when i click on the expreview link it opens a news feed where i can't find the mentioned article :shrug:

i've already noticed this before with expreview links. they all redirect me to this news feed. is this the way it should be?
Once at the news feed page, refresh the page and it should load the page, at least thats how I had to do it.