PDA

View Full Version : What's da better choice?

NICKKIEZ
07-20-2008, 05:08 AM
Hello, anyone from anywhere?

I'm nickkiez, Just call me nick.

I was confuse between Nikon D80 or Nikon D200. :shocked:

I've D200 but It's not my own that's reason, I'll got a new one 4 myself.

I think D200 It's heavy too much and quick suck battery :ROTF:

Almost pic I'll made in JPG I wanna see the example or If you glad to help me to compare about 2 models :p:

p.s.I'm not dare to judge to got a new victim :rofl: & I'm not good ENG Lang, please guide me Thx :confused:

Entity_Razer
07-20-2008, 06:57 AM
I'm nickkiez, Just call me nick.

Ok NICK ;)

Welcome to Xtreme Systems. If I understand you correctly your looking for a comparison between the canon d80 & 200.

Now personally I can't help you (besides giving you the hint to google "canon d80 and d200 comparison") but I'm sure a lot of our savy paparazi wannabe's will be on shortly to help you out :)

Enjoy your stay on Xs mate and show us some of your work once you have the camera you think is right for you ;)

Soulburner
07-20-2008, 07:32 AM
Ok NICK ;)

Welcome to Xtreme Systems. If I understand you correctly your looking for a comparison between the canon d80 & 200.

Now personally I can't help you (besides giving you the hint to google "canon d80 and d200 comparison") but I'm sure a lot of our savy paparazi wannabe's will be on shortly to help you out :)

Enjoy your stay on Xs mate and show us some of your work once you have the camera you think is right for you ;)
That would be made by Nikon, man. :rofl:

Think of the D80 as a baby D200. It's smaller, uses less rubber and more plastic, the same sensor (and same picture quality), and a few less features. For example, bracketing is limited to 3 shots on the D80, but isn't on the D200.

The D200 is going to handle and feel like a more professional camera, but the D80 suits many people who prefer the smaller size but want the same image quality. Handle them both, compare the features and decide.