PDA

View Full Version : To the doubters...

JBELL
07-22-2002, 10:59 AM
JC's scores have been reinstated - there was no cheating on his part as his results were examined and found to be legit.

thanks to all who supported JC through this event...

Xtreme Systems Staff

KAIN
07-22-2002, 11:44 AM
Thats the best news I've heard all day...

fredperry
07-22-2002, 11:58 AM
great news :toast:

Unshra
07-22-2002, 12:08 PM
Very good news, those are some awesome scores, glad they found out he did not cheat.

Bulldog
07-22-2002, 12:21 PM
Excellent news,good work by all involved

PiLsY
07-22-2002, 01:11 PM
WTF!

I thought they were supposed to have been examined then removed. NOT removed then examined. What kinda [edited - oops ;)] is that? TBH im disgusted.

From what I can see a few very jealous and insecure people moaned about his score and how he mustve been cheating as they couldnt achieve anywhere near the same results until madonion pulled the scores.

Congratulations - youve made yourselves and madonion look like a bunch of fools :rolleyes:.

DJ - how stupid do you feel now? Maybe youd be better off keeping your big flap shut in future until you actually have some evidence (not manufactured) to back up your wild accusations. I believe you owe JC an apology :finger:.

PiLsY.

dmitriyaz
07-22-2002, 01:17 PM
who is DJ? where can i find him? :finger:

IFMU
07-22-2002, 01:25 PM
I understand the frustration here guys. But please, do not flame in the forums.

Its not flaming yet, so I havent editted anything, and no ones recieved a warning.

Just asking to be careful and courteous.

And as far as MO lookin like a bunch of tits, well, they will be a little more carelful next time Im sure.

Thanks.
IFMU

DDTUNG
07-22-2002, 01:30 PM
More like titties.:D

I know, this will be my last post on this subject.:)

DDTUNG:cool:

PiLsY
07-22-2002, 02:11 PM
Likewise - I just had a few opinions to get off my chest before I felt I could let the matter drop. This was nothing short of victimisation.

PiLsY.

dmitriyaz
07-22-2002, 02:23 PM
um, guys, who is DJ?
cause i know a guy whos name contains the expression "DJ" and i was wondering if thats him of not.

KAIN
07-22-2002, 03:03 PM
I believe Digital Jesus is being refered to...

dmitriyaz
07-22-2002, 03:06 PM
i see...
well :finger: you Digital Jesus (j/k),
thats not the guy i was thinking about.

MrIcee
07-22-2002, 05:15 PM
Hi guys:)

Let me just clarify what Joe posted for a sec. We were able to convince them to reinstate his scores WITHOUT re-examination at this time, on XtremeSystems behalf. As you all know, JC is 2000 miles away from home and cannot defend himself in this matter. At such time he is back from his vacation, they have asked for him to resubmit the .3dp's in question for there evaluation. My point in all this, is that you should be judged innocent until proven guilty...in this case he was not allowed to defend himself before he was deemed guilty...the scores were just pulled.

It is one thing when you see a score that is blatantly false...we have all seen them. Kudo's to MadOnion for pulling those down, but lets hope our dialog with MadOnion will here foward set a precedent for all others in this type of situation. A lesson to all will be to save your .3dp's for just this scenario.

I 'd like to thank our staff and our community here for all the support you've offered in JC's defense...it has been greatly appreciated, and a testament to the soldidarity of XtremeSystems.org.

Kudo's my friends !

Randi:D

Digitaljesus
07-22-2002, 06:29 PM
First off i didnt accuse him of cheating in fact. One of madonions employees approached me in chat and told me they pulled like 15 scores down. and i asked who's?
I came here and made a post telling you guys.
Then i went out on a wimb and tried to duplicate them.
In which i still cant. But thats not the point.

Btw its 7.00 pm monday here and i just went to madonion and refreshed the page like 5 times and i dont see any jcviggen anywhere sirs?

DisposableHero
07-22-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Digitaljesus
First off i didnt accuse him of cheating in fact. One of madonions employees approached me in chat and told me they pulled like 15 scores down. and i asked who's?
I came here and made a post telling you guys.
Then i went out on a wimb and tried to duplicate them.
In which i still cant. But thats not the point.

Btw its 7.00 pm monday here and i just went to madonion and refreshed the page like 5 times and i dont see any jcviggen anywhere sirs?

:rolleyes:

dmitriyaz
07-22-2002, 06:58 PM
Guys, lets not accuse or flame anybody.
after all, WHO THE HELL CARES???
the scores are back up, everything ended with everyone hugging.

MrIcee
07-22-2002, 07:17 PM
DJ:

I recieved the letter from MO late this morning....in which they agreed to reinstate JC's scores until such time he can send them his .3dp's. I've checked also and have seen they are not up yet. I'll be writing them to see what's up and why.

Petrus
07-23-2002, 01:32 AM
They are back :)

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3817534

scrllock
07-23-2002, 07:47 AM
w00t for JC. Stop the mad flaming though.

Wolf
07-23-2002, 08:13 AM
So they still haven't even been tested yet? hmm. Im not seeing any vendication here yet. Guess we will have to wait for the proof.

Marci
07-23-2002, 09:25 AM
Admins, just lock this topic until such a time a JC is back, then reopen to allow him to post his comments. Commonsense.

MrIcee
07-23-2002, 09:29 AM
Wolf:)

JC is 2000 miles away from home here...he was not and cannot defend himself at this time. At such time he arrives home he will submit his .3dp's for their inspection. The whole point here is that you should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. If one cannot defend ones self...they should be given the opportunity to do so before scores are pulled down. Thats the bottomline in all this. I hope our dialog with MO will prevent scores from being pulled down in the future...except the obvious blatant bogus scores, so that others don't have to go thru this.:)

JBELL
07-23-2002, 09:33 AM
I have had enough of this... I will not let this keep going until JC gets back...

Start another thread on this and I will delete it, we will not continue any further disscusion till ALL envolved parties are here to defend themselves.

*C L I C K*