MaxCFM Key
WesM63 Key
ZenEffect: Key
NBF Key
jcool Key

Im working on the 3D team group now.

I will send Key's via PM
Please send me shipping info to send PSU

Thanks OCZ and Futuremark for the prizes.

Grats to the winners :toast:

Martijn
07-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Congratulations to all the winners! :up:

Movieman
07-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Congrats all!:up:

Ashraf
07-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Glad loonym made it! :D

Congrats to the winners!

ZenEffect
07-12-2008, 02:16 PM
w00! thanks fugger for hosting the contest, that was the most fun i had in a while!

aicjofs
07-12-2008, 03:51 PM
This was a pleasant suprise after a LONG workday today! :D

Awesome contest BTW Fugger....fun, time consuming, and keeps the skills sharp if you play with everything from Pentium 1 jumper configs to QX9650 and GX2 fun. If I had had enough cash to get some DI or LN2 I think I could have put on a better hurting, that or a SSD/iRAM for PCmark.

Yes great contest and let's not forget thanks to OCZ and Futuremark, congrats to everyone, I am ready to do it again when you are! :up: (because we aren't in first yet)

[XC] gomeler
07-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Congrats guys! Had a lot of fun with the competition, should do it again ;)

Warboy
07-12-2008, 04:34 PM
aww I didn't cut it.

road-runner
07-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Congrats to all the winner's :up::clap:

cadaveca
07-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Good work, fellas!

jcool
07-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Wow, even though I don't really deserve it, I won too :)
Why I don't deserve it? I only ran wPrime and only on one rig.. :wasntme:

I think I will relay my win to somebody else who deserves and needs it more, if that is possible.

Charles Wirth
07-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Jcool, Warboy may be interested in your key if you want to pass.

jcool
07-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Okay, give it to him then. I already got a few Vantage licences due to the nature of my work.
Thanks anyway :)

Warboy
07-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Hey Fugger, When is the next time your going to do something like this. It was fun, and Now I'm ready to do it again since I got my GTX 280.

NBF
07-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Nice!!!

Thanks XS, OCZ and Futuremark for the great contest :D

And congrats to all teammates for the effort!

The Nemesis
07-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Great contest, great fun. :) Looking forward to 3DTeam :)

TheGoat Eater
07-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Congrats to the winners

loonym - way to go, put that stuff to good use! :up: you really know how to put the axe to the grindstone (kept watching your numbers go up, up , and away :D )

loonym
07-13-2008, 01:09 AM
This was really a great contest and the whole team wins. Look at the huge leap in hwbot. It got people interested that never knew about it too. The folks like JuliM and Bobsama benching the old stuff for hours is fun to watch :clap: Thanks Fugger :D

Charles Wirth
07-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Xtreme 3D Team group made, hope the color is ok. I will put events on the calendar as well as you guys have calendar control. You will also find that the user group has more optioned enabled than other user groups, PM box to animated avatars. I will create a new lounge for the team

Keep the push going on HWbot, while we move up they move down. Ill start another contest soon, not as long though.

ferrari_freak
07-13-2008, 03:26 PM
Congrats guys, and nice custom colours :p:

Warboy
07-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Congrtz again to all the Xtreme 3D guys

WesM63
07-14-2008, 01:40 PM
w00t! Totally wasn't expecting to win anything.

Thanks Fugger (XS), OCZ and Futuremark.

(e8600 is incoming, more points for Team XS coming soon)

Charles Wirth
07-14-2008, 02:10 PM
http://www.hwbot.org/searchMembers.do?userId=&name=mrlobber

Exactly what I didnt want to see.

Passing Mrlobber key to Gautam,

cadaveca
07-14-2008, 02:12 PM
LoL WTF! Way to go MrLobber! Nice catch Fugger!

M.Beier
07-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Congrats to the winners :)
I swapped team just before this thread was made, mainly, I dont care that much about team, but I think its freakin' annoying when deadline isnt held - So, direct reaction of postponing without even informing.

Charles Wirth
07-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Mark, you seem to have your panties on extra tight this week.

M.Beier
07-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Mark, you seem to have your panties on extra tight this week.

Marc with a c :)
Charles, Im not sure what your saying, but I always say my oppinion... Nothing personal, nothing more to it - I just announced my reason for swapping team...
I was annoyed that it was postponed without any info given, nothing more nothing less.

loonym
07-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Congrats to the winners :)
I swapped team just before this thread was made, mainly, I dont care that much about team, but I think its freakin' annoying when deadline isnt held - So, direct reaction of postponing without even informing.So you claim you dumped the team over a silly contest deadline? A contest where you weren't even in the running?!? :rofl::ROTF: Why not just man up and say it like it is? You never fully supported XS team. All your posted scores were labeled with another team banner and you flaunted it :shrug:

jimmyz
07-14-2008, 02:36 PM
:up:Great job team,:clap: I didn't put up any major numbers in the contest ( I submit when ever I bench and the scores are better than previous). I just want to say, I think it is sad that some people only do it for the prizes ( as is evident by several posts ).

BTW third place :up::clap:

M.Beier
07-14-2008, 02:46 PM
So you claim you dumped the team over a silly contest deadline? A contest where you weren't even in the running?!? :rofl::ROTF: Why not just man up and say it like it is? You never fully supported XS team. All your posted scores were labeled with another team banner and you flaunted it :shrug:

You got it right, thats exactly what I "claim", and I've been a XS HWB team member for a very long, and actually did 100+ marks during the contest, 3 results has been blocked recently, you can confirm this with HWB if you really wish to... (1 because it was HW sharing, though it wasnt... 1 due dead FM link, bummer... And finally one due CPU-Z covering the "32M")

EDIT:
Removed last part... Please, loonym, in future; dont do that... Its annoying me that last line of yours...
Wasnt my attention all along, actually my attention all along with HWB has been to be highest ranked for national, nothing else... Oh and that isnt going well atm :p:

ZenEffect
07-14-2008, 02:58 PM
http://www.hwbot.org/searchMembers.do?userId=&name=mrlobber

Exactly what I didnt want to see.

Passing Mrlobber key to Gautam,

pumpkin eater!

to everyone else

CHILL!

The Nemesis
07-14-2008, 03:00 PM
I put up a full 130 pts during the contest run. 5 or so were gone in a matter of an hour due to posting results with the 4850 in 3DMark06 which quickly got pwned by phase change & LN users. I wasn't concerned about prizes since true bencher's spend more money on a single piece of hardware than the prizes were valued. It was cool not to have to pay for 3DMark Vantage Key (Thanks:D) but I can't imagine anyone was actually involved just for prizes.:rolleyes:

cadaveca
07-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Heh I was in it for the team! Damn you guys with less points winning! ;)

ZenEffect
07-14-2008, 03:06 PM
Heh I was in it for the team! Damn you guys with less points winning! ;)

werd. i cant even run vantage :p:
Fugger, plz give my key away to the next available contestant on the price is right.

pm w/ key has been deleted.

loonym
07-14-2008, 03:06 PM
You got it right, thats exactly what I "claim", and I've been a XS HWB team member for a very long, and actually did 100+ marks during the contest, 3 results has been blocked recently, you can confirm this with HWB if you really wish to... (1 because it was HW sharing, though it wasnt... 1 due dead FM link, bummer... And finally one due CPU-Z covering the "32M")

Were all my result with another team banner? Christ, you know more about my results then me then, please feel free with telling in future, you can earn cash by knowing so darn much :eek:I never claimed to know much. I view my team mates scores because it interests me to learn from them. Blocked scores don't = 100+ anything?? A long time hwbot member like yourself should be experienced submitting by hwbot rules :shrug: Kind of like the spi 1m with no ram info (http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=743269)? I wouldn't suggest the score is invalid but the submission most definitely is and shouldn't have even been made. The rules are there to help everyone and all the teams.

ZenEffect
07-14-2008, 03:11 PM
A long time hwbot member like yourself should be experienced submitting by hwbot rules :shrug: Kind of like the spi 1m with no ram info (http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=743269)? I wouldn't suggest the score is invalid but the submission most definitely is and shouldn't have even been made. The rules are there to help everyone and all the teams.

i learned that the hard way... spent hours waiting for 32m on an old athlon... took a screen shot w/ cpuz + mobo (not ram) like 4 times in a row... im dumb.

NBF
07-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Contest is over, but I submited 2 scores today, 3dmark03 and my brand new Vantage :D

Now we only have to get points for the Vantage thing!

ZenEffect
07-14-2008, 04:10 PM
Contest is over, but I submited 2 scores today, 3dmark03 and my brand new Vantage :D

Now we only have to get points for the Vantage thing!

i submitted a 01 last night for the gold cup :)

just keep benching! now i gotta work on 05 and 06. :up:

NBF
07-14-2008, 04:31 PM
i submitted a 01 last night for the gold cup :)

just keep benching! now i gotta work on 05 and 06. :up:

You already got some amazing results :clap:

I'm struggling with my awfull Q6600, and thats the only cpu I have right now :(

But for shure I'll keep trying, this thing is addicting :cool:

ZenEffect
07-14-2008, 04:37 PM
You already got some amazing results :clap:

I'm struggling with my awfull Q6600, and thats the only cpu I have right now :(

But for shure I'll keep trying, this thing is addicting :cool:

you are doing quite well though :up: just keep pushing. :D

addicting is a bit of a understatement. its more addictive than heroin, coke, cigs, and the x-files all rolled into 1 big fat joint. side effects may include frozen fingers, insomnia, shaking, increased heart rate, and ultimately, an empty wallet.

JamesBong420
07-15-2008, 02:36 PM
congrats all....... i like how we went up ALOT!! 4th place!! ;) now i am back from vacation time to bench!!!!! my poor poor 4850 = time to die!!!!:p::cool::D
thanks again for the contest FUGGER.. :up:

edit: hook a brotha up with the colored name.. :up::up::D and those extra points i gained on the 4th did not count? :(