PDA

View Full Version : Fox LiveUpdate URL

ric9887
07-05-2008, 12:47 AM
What is the URL where Fox LiveUpdate gets the updates from ?

The utility is telling me that updates are available, but then fails to download any of them shoiwng error - Stop, an error occured while downloading the file, code:0. I was able to download a couple of days ago, so am not sure why its not working now.

According to FoxLive there are the following available:
FOX ONE - 1.1.5.9
Fox LiveUpdate - 1.0.7.3
Intel Chipset Drivers - 9.0.0.1009 (I was able to download this one)
+others

It would be good to get these posted to the Quantum-force downloads pages.

saaya
07-05-2008, 01:48 AM
hmmm even if you knew the URL i doubt you could manaually dl the files from there, but let me find those files and place them in the download section :)
thanks for the headsup! :toast:

Broken
07-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Oh, for some reason when I checked for utility updates for my Blackops it listed a Fox One as available.... well decided to see what it was, installed it and found out this board doesn't support it? Guess someone could look into so unsupported utility's don't show up.

Broken
07-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Weird, after dl'ing and installing some updates, including newer Live update, I rebooted and now LiveUpdate stops responding. Uninstalled and installed a couple times and same thing. Uninstalled and installed previous Live Uodate and still hangs.

saaya
07-07-2008, 03:27 AM
hmmmmmm but you can access the internet just fine?
could you post a screenshot of the tool hanging with a detailled description so i can forward it to the software guys here?

Broken
07-07-2008, 04:13 AM
After the fourth uninstall and reinstall and rebootoing, it is working again....

saaya
07-07-2008, 05:32 AM
hmmm weird.. did you do anything different this time?
can you access all the files now and dl them?

nikoscbr
07-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Saaya,could you please put the latest updates for all Blackops drivers (intel X48 chipset,Raid+Lan driver) and also for Fox LiveUpdate and for the Aegis panel at the download section of the Quantum Force website? I also have the Blackops and the LiveUpdate works ok,but it downloads the available updates at a veery slow speed (13-18kb/sec) so it would be much appreciated if you could put all the latest files (for both drivers and panels) at the download section.
It is very-very slow to download at 14kb/sec and it takes a lot of time,if the files were all available at the download section,it would be much easier.
Right now,all the drivers available at the download section are very old and there is no other way to download the updates,but only through LiveUpdate.

saaya
07-08-2008, 01:03 AM
hey nikoscbr,
welcome to XtremeSystems :toast:

Ok, let me check right now :D

nikoscbr
07-09-2008, 01:20 AM
Thanks saaya,i'm from the 20 people that got the blackops at the promotion in Athens.Having it watercooled and it works fine.
if you could post these files at the download section,it would be great help.:)

saaya
07-09-2008, 01:36 AM
still working on it, the guys taking care of it are in china and i guess they didnt understand my email :D