PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Movieman

carlfrs
06-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Hei Movieman!
Excellent production the last months has made me kneel under your!
I am very happy that someone at last have caught my score. I will probably not be able to take your position again, but it has been fun to be second so long!

Best luck for your endeavor to take the top position in MJ-12. I think we will keep you for a while...

carlfrs

Frisch
06-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Holy moly !! he did it....all Turtles kneel.......and down, and up, and down, and up, and down....just like my lousy connection. :D

You're in for a server named after you....I'm sure Alex got a label ready. :D

billdavis
06-30-2008, 07:53 PM
congrats

DeadlyFire
06-30-2008, 08:16 PM
Good job Dave :clap: :clap::clap::up: Now we've gotta fulfill the second half of that goal: bury Norway real deep :D

Paladin
07-01-2008, 01:22 PM
OMG, it's true!
http://www.majestic12.co.uk/projects/dsearch/users.php
MM's longevity/persistence/stubbornness won through. :lsfight: Big congrats! :clap:

Movieman
07-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Thank you Carl and all.
It was a long time to catch Carl.
At first he had some work lines and he was really uncatchable but then he mentioned that he'd lost them and just home lines.
I think he was 800 mill in front when I decided to chase him down.
That was close to a year ago.. Yea, a along time to chase.
Carl; It was a pleasure as the people like yourself in MJ12 are excellent guys and Alex is a great person to try and help.
Now as to PY222, I think the #1 spot is his forever.
I doubt I'll ever get near him even if he stopped today!:rofl:

Now gentleman, lets go and get Team Norway and grab #1..:up:

This is also a time to say something about Frisch.
There was a time when I thought on leaving MJ12 as lets face it, it does tie up your line and slow anything else you want to do.
BUT then I saw Frisch would be alone here and I couldn't just walk away from him.
He's too good a guy to do that to so I said the hell with it and the two of us would plug away till we found some help.
I guess I should thank him as without his dedication to MJ12 I wouldn't be where I am today.
This one is for you my Danish friend..:toast:

Frisch
07-05-2008, 04:42 PM
^^

That's mighty nice of you. :)

I'm blushing.......lucky me, you can't see it.

As I told you, the company had their cable cut. The local council won't allow them to work on it, before August.

My connection is on and off, and when on, it's down to 512kb peaking seldom around 2mb at the highest.

It won't help me to switch, as the central is the same for all companies. They are simply renting from our big private dominater, TDC.

What I can hope for, is that the problems will affect the commune, so they will allow the repair. I know it sounds far out, and it is worse than it sounds.

The company as an example, haven't informed their customers yet, and still sending bills out as if all was AOK.

PS.....
DeadlyFire, you are deadly indeed. You're going to burn me soon. :down:;):D

DeadlyFire
07-06-2008, 06:24 AM
PS.....
DeadlyFire, you are deadly indeed. You're going to burn me soon. :down:;):D

I was on vacation on Lake Ontario for a week, and all my machines were doing 15mil a day but now I'm back so back to my regular output :p: sorry to hear about your net troubles :( hope they fix it soon :up::up:

Mekoa
07-12-2008, 02:05 AM
Gratz bud :D

Also, IM BACK! And my legs hurt like hell *curses 15 hours of travel*

Movieman
07-12-2008, 02:21 AM
Mekoa;3134707']Gratz bud :D

Also, IM BACK! And my legs hurt like hell *curses 15 hours of travel*

Thank you and something you and everyone should be aware of;
Whe doing long flights get up and stretch your legs every hour or so.
It's not for the muscles but for the circulation.
Plane seats can cause blood clots because of design.
Glad to see your home safe!:up:

Mekoa
07-12-2008, 03:28 AM
Yeah I planned on doing that... but I also learned another lesson.
Never ever ever PICK window seats on long haul, especially overnight... 2 people next to me were asleep and economy doesnt leave much room to get out lol.

You feeling all better now also Dave?

Movieman
07-12-2008, 03:31 AM
Mekoa;3134783']Yeah I planned on doing that... but I also learned another lesson.
Never ever ever PICK window seats on long haul, especially overnight... 2 people next to me were asleep and economy doesnt leave much room to get out lol.

You feeling all better now also Dave?

For short flights window seats are better, long flicks they blow.
Me? maybe 90% of normal.. Stamina is the issue now..
Went grocery shopping on the 3rd and felt like I was 90 by the time I got out of there.
Now remember, on the 3rd the stores were backed here for the July 4th holiday.. I picked a bad day to go out.

Mekoa
07-12-2008, 03:58 AM
Yeah I was in Minocqua/Hazelhurst, WI for 4th July... busy busy. Cars central. And Minocqua is just a small ish town :)

Glad to hear your on the mend bud.

Movieman
07-12-2008, 04:00 AM
Mekoa;3134819']Yeah I was in Minocqua/Hazelhurst, WI for 4th July... busy busy. Cars central. And Minocqua is just a small ish town :)

Glad to hear your on the mend bud.

You tell me that you had a stopover in Boston on your way back and I'm going to get out the BIG stick!:stick:

Mekoa
07-12-2008, 04:31 AM
Nah not Boston..

EDI > EWR > FLL > ORD > CWA > ORD > FLL > EWR > LHR > EDI :D