PDA

View Full Version : New Way to Look at Youtube/GoogleImages

ferrari_freak
06-19-2008, 07:46 AM
I don't know how old this is or if it's been posted before but here goes. A friend of mines just told me about this addon for FireFox called PicLens. Pretty amazing stuff. It just adds so much to your regular plain browser going through Youtube or Google Images and a lot of other sites. Check it out:

http://www.piclens.com/

Btw it's not only for Firefox, it works on other browsers too.

Entity_Razer
06-19-2008, 09:59 AM
ye been using it for a while now, it can also be used to view foto's on your own harddrive
just go to them like you would to a website (C:\Fotos\holiday\) and then start the program

very cool way to show people foto's

BlueAqua
06-19-2008, 10:50 AM
That is a really cool plug-in, thanks. Is there a way to not have it full screen or browse while using it? Seems like I can't do anything else while it's running which is too bad.

ferrari_freak
06-20-2008, 05:54 AM
You know, I just had an idea, it would be really cool if you could go through the watercooling/case galleries with this program. Wonder if Fugger and them would be up for it.

Nanometer
06-20-2008, 10:39 AM
You know, I just had an idea, it would be really cool if you could go through the watercooling/case galleries with this program. Wonder if Fugger and them would be up for it.

there's too many pictures I think

GrimReaperGuy
06-20-2008, 11:22 AM
Yeah it's rather cool, can't wait till they add streamlined save options to it though...