PDA

View Full Version : Corsair Begins UK/EU RMA Processing

Yellowbeard
06-17-2008, 09:38 AM
CORSAIR BEGINS EU/UK RMA PROCESSING

As of June 13, 2008 Corsair is launching its EU/UK RMA processing service. This means it will no longer be necessary for customers in the EU/UK regions to return RMA items to the Corsair headquarters in the United States for RMA service. The Corsair TSX Express system will process the RMAs and provide the user with the proper shipping point in their region.

TSX EXPRESS (http://www.corsair.com/helpdesk/default.aspx)

c64
07-12-2008, 09:02 PM
As announced
CORSAIR BEGINS EU/UK RMA PROCESSING

As of June 13, 2008 Corsair is launching its EU/UK RMA processing service. This means it will no longer be necessary for customers in the EU/UK regions to return RMA items to the Corsair headquarters in the United States for RMA service. The Corsair TSX Express system will process the RMAs and provide the user with the proper shipping point in their region. This applies to all Corsair products.

But what good is this if the uk rma address is in europe somewhere as that will cost a fortune to send to ?
I am awaiting an rma at the moment if I have to send it to somewhere in europe it will still cost like £30 + for a power supply.I will not be happy at all with this.
SO my question is that are the UK rma actually in the uk ?

If uk rma address is in the netherlands you will lose one hell of a lot of customers corsair this simply isn't good enough because the cheapest signed for is about £30 for a power supply.
If my rma address is the netherlands I am letting it known on all reseller sites here in the uk not to buy corsair power supplies as they have no uk rma address.
You should provide a small depot in all european countries where you sell your products to deal with the rma's not have one european address to deal with the whole of europe.

If I have to pay £30 to rma my power supply I shall do so begrudgingly but I will never ever buy a corsair power supply ever again if theres no uk rma shipping address and advise others to boycott your power supply products on all reseller forums as it makes no financial sense apart from if you happen to live in the european rma address country.

I just presumed corsair had a uk based rma address how naive of me.