PDA

View Full Version : Tmobile Dash-Bringing new life to my phone.

Quest_7F
06-16-2008, 11:31 PM
I just recently unlocked my Tmobile dash. I installed the Kavanna interface, and installed the Nintendo Entertainment Systems emulator (PocketNester). I am wanting to find out if anyone else has come up with any different modifications to their Dash phones. Also, if anyone would like help in the matter of doing the switch to Kavanna, lemme know.

Here is a vid of Kavanna.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YA1bFnPZKdU

sjg0
07-04-2008, 09:55 PM
DAmn that looks sick. I have a SMT5800 though from verizon and am wondering if this "Kavana"? will work on that too, or is it dash-only. I have been looking into doing this for some time now, just never got around to doing it.
Awesome. Phenominal. Is kanava the OS? Or is your dash running WM 6.1?
CAn you help ma out man?

sjg0
07-04-2008, 11:09 PM
This is so sick! I got the tool kit installed, got im+ installed, and the games too. Have anything else? What Im really looking for is a goot txt messaging system, like a threaded style conversation system. Better yet, do you know where I can get the upgrade from WM6 to WM6.1? In you onnline virtual drive, you have something called "VsCaller152.FIXED.rar" what is that? :up::up::up::up::up:

Quest_7F
07-06-2008, 01:09 PM
If you find a good IM client for it let me know, I tried several and have been disappointed. I actually love the text message system it gives you with Kavanna.