PDA

View Full Version : give the admins something to do!

Amoeba Assassin
09-14-2003, 11:33 AM
it seems like there are an awful lot of admins here who aren't doing to much (sort of like the fed. gov't)

today someone tells me Im recruiting in my sig by saying pm if interested with my folding team. I've only had that for several months now, I guess someone got bored. Then after I changed pm if interested into pig latin, something in jest, I get threated with bans & other garbage. Go manage the server or your folding farm or something.

CCW
09-14-2003, 11:38 AM
Amoeba, that isn't a very good way to look at things. These guys have a tough time. In fact, the admins are very busy. JBELL is always busy working on the forum along with FUGGER who maintains the server and DaGooch.

The Moderators are only doing a job, keeping the forum clean. They all do their very best and I know and talk to many of them. IMO, they are the best bunch of admins and moderators you can hope for.

A toast to them! :toast:

Craig

Amoeba Assassin
09-14-2003, 11:40 AM
yet jbell manages to make 8500+ posts

CCW
09-14-2003, 11:43 AM
As he was one of the first 20 members on XS, thats quite understandable?

Craig

Amoeba Assassin
09-14-2003, 11:46 AM
I thought he is very busy? I guess very busy making posts:lol:

what exactly do you do CCW?

Hardass
09-14-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Amoeba Assassin
it seems like there are an awful lot of admins here who aren't doing to much (sort of like the fed. gov't)

today someone tells me Im recruiting in my sig by saying pm if interested with my folding team. I've only had that for several months now, I guess someone got bored. Then after I changed pm if interested into pig latin, something in jest, I get threated with bans & other garbage. Go manage the server or your folding farm or something.

If you have a problem with me, take it up with me through pm. You are really pushing your luck with me. Earned himself a vacation from Xtreme!

CCW
09-14-2003, 01:33 PM

what exactly do you do CCW?

IRC Moderator/Operator
XS News
Hardware Review

What does it matter to you anyway? Enjoy your holiday!

Craig

IFMU
09-14-2003, 05:03 PM

Once again, a redundant thread. Follow the rules and there will be no problems.

Thread locked.

IFMU

JBELL
09-14-2003, 08:24 PM
yet jbell manages to make 8500+ posts

yet i have been on the site for 2 years... Learn to count too, your over by 300 posts. that post count reflects my participation activiely communicating with members unlike some other sites.... I dont feel a need to defend myself here, this ssite demands a lot of attention and I dont have time for this type of membership.