PDA

View Full Version : corsair rebates..

zfactor
06-05-2008, 11:48 AM
i have 2 rebates out for corsair things. one for a tx750 psu and the other for the 4gb dominator 1066 ram. the power suply one i have been waiting for FOREVER.. they claim to have issued and mailed 2 checks now and still nothing. and everytime they say they will mail another one it takes another nearly 2 months.. id like to get my 45$ back. who can i contact besides the status now website people.. this really stinks. so far out of probably 2 dozen rebates since last november these are the only 2 i have waited on this long...

Yellowbeard
06-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Can you please contact Customer Service and let them resolve this for you?

http://www.corsair.com/company/contacts.aspx

zfactor
06-16-2008, 05:23 AM
sure i can do that.. just saw this post today. thanks

zfactor
06-17-2008, 07:41 AM
FINALLY after waiting since last year my rebate showed up yesterday late afternoon... im glad i got it but man i am not sure ill use corsair rebates any more because that was 2 of them that took literally nearly 5-6 months to show up. im waiting still on my dominator one so i hope that one doesnt take as long as these and i really hope the other 2 were a fluke.. just wanted to update this

Yellowbeard
06-17-2008, 09:24 AM
We are very sorry your rebate took so long and thank you for the feedback. Let me know if your Dominator rebate does not show up in a reasonable amount of time.