PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely hilarious story

WrigleyVillain
05-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Man pwned by deer! I think hunters and/or anyone who comes into close contact with deer will get an especially big kick out of this.

http://www.bloggingwv.com/corn-fed-venison-it-looked-good-on-paper/

MikeB12
05-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Darwin award for sure.... can't believe that idiot tried that... I used to be a deer hunter and know all about the dangers of surprising deer... he's lucky no bucks were in rut, they probably would have killed him.. they don't just walk away; it's about territory and dominance.

my fav part...

I screamed like a woman and tried to turn and run.

What they do instead is paw your back and jump up and down on you while you are laying there crying like a little girl and covering your head.

Polizei
05-30-2008, 02:26 PM
That can't be real. Funny none the less.

zanzabar
05-30-2008, 02:40 PM
so he can use a rope but it didnt occur to him that a trank was a good idea

and wouldent it have to be a buck intentionally killing a female deer is illegal, or are other countries different

Nate P.
05-30-2008, 02:57 PM
Sounds fake, but ya, pretty funny.

WrigleyVillain
05-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Sure it could be fake, but I dunno. Something about the way it's written gives me the hunch it's real but who knows of course.

MikeB12
05-30-2008, 03:03 PM
they pass out tags for doe's here... but fish and game determines how many depending on population data, some years they are over populated and destroy crops..
last time I sat in a stand was in Dec 2001 at dusk in the edge of a field... when I first moved to SC on my family's land, which hadn't been hunted regularly in over 10 years. I counted 19 doe's crossing the field in about 45 minutes as the shadows from the trees moved across the field and night approached. no bucks, so I didn't get a shot. but that was definitely overpopulated... not surprising, since that hadn't hadn't been hunted in a long time... the field is leased to a farmer who plants soy beans, so I'm sure he probably has had issues during the planting season... the only thing planted there when I sat in the stand was a cover crop. anyway, I sold my deer rifle in 2003.. lost interest in it years ago, I was just sitting in the stand because it was there and on family land.. before that I hadn't hunted in probably 15 years..

[XC] Hicks121
05-30-2008, 04:13 PM
Here's what Snopes has to say. http://www.snopes.com/critters/farce/ropedeer.asp

Me personally hunting most of my childhood have seen deer do some pretty amazing things, cant say this is true or not, but pretty funny non the less :rofl:

philbrown23
05-30-2008, 04:43 PM
rofl!! omg!! lmao

[XC] 2long4u
05-30-2008, 06:26 PM
Very funny, but it's a fake. I got that in a email about a year ago.

Ethelred
05-30-2008, 08:52 PM
Darwin award for sure....

The act in which the nomination for the award is given has to render the nominee impotent or thus otherwise unable to reproduce.

MikeB12
05-31-2008, 01:29 AM
The act in which the nomination for the award is given has to render the nominee impotent or thus otherwise unable to reproduce.

I guess you missed the part where the victim screamed like a woman and cried like a little girl..... teste's?

but only the orig author knows if it's true or not, snopes couldn't figure it out... undetermined.

MikeB12
05-31-2008, 01:36 AM
if it did happen, this is probably close to what it looked like...
deer attacks bow hunter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khKrd1RNy2U&feature=related&fmt=18