PDA

View Full Version : ANTEC True380

G H Z
09-06-2003, 09:42 PM
I'm getting voltage fuctuation's according to my hardware monitor, but I do not know if I trust what they are telling me. When I monitor any of the rail's the voltage is dead solid on a digital MultiMeter.

Does the Mobo "see" the voltages differently thru the main power connector than we can monitor by molex? That's the only thing I can think of, and it doesn't sound very likely either.

But it's still bothering me. I've already had to RMA it once.
The fluctuation's were so bad on my A7V333 that ASUS Probe(newest rev) would set off the spike alarm.

Hardware Doctor does not graph the voltages unfortunately like the ASUS Probe does. I could record the voltages and they would jump all over between +10.5v - 13.8v. That's crazy.

G H Z

dioSRL
09-13-2003, 12:52 PM
did you put a multimeter on molex? usually it reads something different than any monitor. But it's way too much what you are saying here. I think it's not the psu.

CSOFT
09-17-2003, 02:03 PM
I had one of those in my main computer, I would stick with it until the computer gets unstable, mine got were I couldnt overclock the video card and cpu at the same time.