PDA

View Full Version : JC's Scores were removed

Charles Wirth
07-18-2002, 07:36 AM
It seems MO has pulled down JC's score last night.

calantak
07-18-2002, 07:37 AM
how come?

Marci
07-18-2002, 08:31 AM
Wonder if they're removing benches that show signs of clock-speed changes between tests... rather than the test being done at one constant speed....

Bulldog
07-18-2002, 08:40 AM
I remember when he posted that some forum members ay MO were saying he used something to enhance scores....JC said same on these forums .:confused: Sometimes it's one guy who starts all the crap and unless macci says it looks ok they will keep ripping the score till it gets pulled IMO it puts macci in a bad spot, as he may not even be following the forums at that precise moment shame either way

fredperry
07-18-2002, 08:42 AM
I thought Macci did that too?

calantak
07-18-2002, 10:22 AM
the fact is that it seems there were texture disablers in JC 's score... or that's what madonion folks think...

MrIcee
07-18-2002, 10:33 AM
Guys:)

The last scores JC posted were legitimate scores...no doubt about that. There had been some Prior scores where he mentioned that he had played with a software toy..but this current score was an ass busting, tweaked many hours of benching, legit score. I'm going to go have some words with the guys at MadOnion..I'm totally pissed over this turn of events...later my friends:mad:

Randi

MrIcee
07-18-2002, 11:05 AM
A letter has been written...I am awaiting an answer from these guys.

I want to make this clear: JC had talked of playing with that program...but also said he wouldNOT post any(more) scores with it. (I'm not certain he EVER posted scores using it...I believe he played with it for his own amusement)I believe him 100%. He busted his ass for a few days to get where he got...if anybody looked at the numbers..you would see nothing was out of line. If he scored 17,000 I might think twice...but he's a very straightfoward and honest guy. I made my points clear to MadOnion..and I expect an answer.

Randi

fredperry
07-18-2002, 11:12 AM
I remember that, he discussed it with you guyz and then removed it himself...this one is/was legit...
This had to happen when both he and Macci are gone... :mad:

calantak
07-18-2002, 11:22 AM
... weird stuff huh...

I have had multiple moments where I was talking with JC and he really takes this stuff seriously... he's not the kind of guy to go cheating around...
there has to be a definate answer from madonion as to the reason why they removed it...

Digitaljesus
07-18-2002, 11:52 AM
theres really no point in arguing with it the filter.
Picks up the 3danalyzer in the .3dp package.
If it has been used it is in there if it hasnt its not.
Really plain and simple.
Cant argue with it if it's in the .3dp which it was:(

PiLsY
07-18-2002, 01:17 PM
Its a simple thing to proove. All he has to do is re-run his bench. Doesnt even have to be a maxed out o/c, just a day to day re-run. Itll be obvious from his results of the re-run bench that his original scores werent faked and they can then be re-instated.

PiLsY.

Jupiler
07-18-2002, 01:44 PM
you'll have to wait for that as he's on vacation right now.

PiLsY
07-18-2002, 01:48 PM
What a lovely thing to come back from holiday to :(.

Still, its a small matter to sort out. Those of us who know JC are in no doubt of his honesty, ability and dedication. I suggest we let this topic drop until the guys here to allay these allegations himself.

PiLsY.

DaGooch
07-18-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by PiLsY
What a lovely thing to come back from holiday to :(.

Still, its a small matter to sort out. Those of us who know JC are in no doubt of his honesty, ability and dedication. I suggest we let this topic drop until the guys here to allay these allegations himself.

PiLsY.

I definitely agree until the man can answer please drop it for now.

bmg
07-18-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by PiLsY
Its a simple thing to proove. All he has to do is re-run his bench. Doesnt even have to be a maxed out o/c, just a day to day re-run. Itll be obvious from his results of the re-run bench that his original scores werent faked and they can then be re-instated.

PiLsY.

Problem is he sold his Prometeia so he'd have money to visit his girlfriend, so he can't just rerun them. I'm pretty sure JC said that macci had checked out his .3dp file. If he still had projects on file at MO that used the cheat MO may have just deleted everything as a result, even "clean" projects.

JCviggen
07-19-2002, 01:21 AM
Ey guyz

Im talking with a russian keyboard so forgive any spelling errors.

Some time ago I did mess around with 3d******* but obviously i noticed the scores were rediculous. I had a talk with macci about it and he told me he considered it cheating so i refrained from playing with it any longer.

Macci told me a while ago some ppl were all over him telling my scores were fake. He explained to me it was simple to prove and luckily i had indeed saved my .3dp files. I sent 2 to him, the highest one was 15.997 at the time, so only 27 pts lower than my last high score. I dont think it makes much sense to cheat for 27 pts. Macci went to the army i suppose, but if any of you can get in touch with him (DigitalJesus?) he would be happy to confirm I play the game fair. I dont see what the fun would be in posting fake scores anyway.

Since I am 2000 miles from my own PC i cannot send anyone the files now. But I will be more than happy to when I get back the 31th of this month. Anyone who has the pro version and is willing to look at my projects can drop me a line.

I am very puzzled why madonion removed my score(s?) but i couldnt care less at the moment. Maybe too many :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:s sent them mails about my scores. Who knows.

I would like to thank everyone to stand up for me especially Randi.
I still have the projects so I should be able to upload them again and prove them valid. Im also gonna have a word with madonion tho. Im sure I had 0 bad scores left on the ORB. If they remove my scores just cos someone asks then wtf is that about?

Ill try and check back here later but im on my gfs russian dialup... you get the idea

JC

calantak
07-19-2002, 01:28 AM
thank you, JC for clearing that up.

and now, everybody lay off, I'm pretty sure JC will prove to us his top scores were legit.
Benefit of the doubt, they say, but most of us have no doubt as to this man's capabilities as well as honesty.

Enjoy your stay in Russia, bro'!

JBELL
07-19-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by DaGoochMeister

I definitely agree until the man can answer please drop it for now.

I consider that flamming and will deal with those people if it becomes abused...

DDTUNG
07-19-2002, 01:49 AM
Thanks for the clarification, though there never was any doubt in my mind.

Just want to let you know that the Team and I are behind you 100%.

DDTUNG:cool:

N8
07-19-2002, 02:45 AM
JC,

I am glad you were able to stop in and clear this up. I don't like hearing DJ's version of what JC did or didn't do ;)

MrIcee
07-19-2002, 11:30 AM
JC:)

Hang in there my man...I'm working to get this straightened out ASAP. Don't worry about this stuff..enjoy your vacation and your GF:) The team is standing tall by your side my friend:)

Randi:D

Kurupt
07-20-2002, 04:13 AM
I back JCviggen 100% and belive what he says

-Chris

JBELL
07-23-2002, 09:43 AM
This is locked also until JC's return

*C L I C K*