PDA

View Full Version : modding ntune

msimax
04-06-2008, 10:36 AM
this is a repost from my amd thread to get more noticed

thanks

i have a question for programmers on how to raise the htt limit in ntune. the reason i ask is because i want to get barcelona cpu but if my mb wont OC them in the bios then i need a software tool and ntune is the only one that works for me. the problem is at stock ntune will only let you go to 250 htt, but if you OC, that will be the max htt selectable and then you can only down clock from there

heres example
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7881/32302247fq5.png

is there a way to edit the registry or whatever to raise that limit to like 300

or if your not sure just point me i some direction to start with THANK YOU

Boogerlad
04-06-2008, 11:52 AM
use clockgen.

msimax
04-08-2008, 03:37 PM
clockgen locks my system

MuffinFlavored
04-10-2008, 01:07 PM
I don't think this is really a programming question.
If you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY had to use nTune, you could use a memory editor, and everytime you change the memory, you could search the nTune process until you found the correct address storing whatever value it is that you want (HTT Bus?), and then change it there.

I, would use the BIOS.

Knight
04-11-2008, 05:05 PM
If you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY had to use nTune, you could use a memory editor, and everytime you change the memory, you could search the nTune process until you found the correct address storing whatever value it is that you want (HTT Bus?), and then change it there.

I, would use the BIOS.

I tried to use Cheat Engine and Tsearch for my Abit software, but it doesn't work. :( Maybe its just different than video games and such. :(

My goal was to change the PCI Ex clock.

msimax
04-12-2008, 04:22 AM

I, would use the BIOS.

yeah but my plan is to use the b3 barcelonas with the mod bios so if that has a no option to ocl i can use ntune

you could search the nTune process until you found the correct address storing whatever value it is that you want (HTT Bus?), and then change it there.

where would i look to do this??

MuffinFlavored
04-12-2008, 11:02 PM
I tried to use Cheat Engine and Tsearch for my Abit software, but it doesn't work. :( Maybe its just different than video games and such. :(

My goal was to change the PCI Ex clock.

yeah but my plan is to use the b3 barcelonas with the mod bios so if that has a no option to ocl i can use ntune

you could search the nTune process until you found the correct address storing whatever value it is that you want (HTT Bus?), and then change it there.

where would i look to do this??

I am 99.9% sure it would not work.