PDA

View Full Version : Huge thank you to Paul aka Coolmiester!!!!

Pete
03-19-2008, 01:14 PM
It all started on the 12th. Being the indercisve F****er i am i ordered plus the normal place i go to messed up on bits big time.

23ft TYGON® R-3603 3/8"

Mnpctech Billet Case Feet

In my madness i forgot to add

M3 Button Head Hex Bolts

CoolerPlex™ Translucent Plexi Light Smoked

Sadly World Pay never let the dude (thats Paul by the way) know i'd paid the man directly there and then! Meh there like that sometime.Easy system but money hoggers.

I bashed off a quick mail to the gezza (aka this is Paul) and got an amazing reply back.

We sorted everything out and he did me a massive deal and huge favour. 2 or 3 mails all within realtime. I was stoked!

I got my goodise yesterday, packed nicely, RMSD delivery. Only down side is HMS Customs are messing and playing a silly ball game and 1 item is missing which sucks but Paul is well on the case and has kept me fully updated.

I just wanted to publicly thank Paul for sorting this mistake thats not his at all what so ever but put his own neck out to rectifie it. I really really really aprechate it. My rig will now look pimp thanks to him. Oh yeah im gonna give him a run for his money on being the pimpest mind!

So Paul, if ya about my area there is a good few beers with ya name on it dude for sorting everything out, or a lock in at my pub that i now run.

Take it easy mate and i look forward to ordering from you more often

Pete