PDA

View Full Version : [cTx]Certified

[cTx]SGT.Viper
03-02-2008, 11:01 PM
I would like to thank Corsair for the opportunity to test and use the flash padlock. While attending the corsair party, in Los Vegas during CES, Corsair was handing out 1GB flash padlocks. Unfortunately they ran out of the precious 1GB flash padlock giveaways. They graciously took down my information and agreed to send me a 1GB flash padlock. I was pleasantly surprised to receive the 4GB flash Drive! This is another great product buy a great company, with a great line up. Keep Dominating guys!

Yellowbeard
03-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Sorry it took so long to get it out. We were in the changeover to larger densities. Have fun with it!

[cTx]SGT.Viper
03-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Sorry it took so long to get it out. We were in the changeover to larger densities. Have fun with it!

No problem at all. Just wanted to show my appreciation for all you guys do. Corsair makes some great products as i can see in this 4 gig Flash drive.

Planet
03-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Where are the pics?

Nice to meet you guys out there both you Viper and you Yellowbeard

[cTx] InfectedSin
03-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Yea, I got to give thanks for this great product.. And i got to say.. Its already saved my butt once.. I left it at my girlfriends house.. And alls I got to say is, the night b4 I was at her house, I was at a party... :toast2: and some videos where recorded.. These videos where on my drive when I left the drive at her house.

Just thanking you for saving my relationship..

P.S. It was great meeting you at CES Yellowbeard. Always cool to be able to put a face to a name. Same for you Cpt. Planet, cool seeing you doing your over clocking thing..

Yellowbeard
03-10-2008, 06:25 AM
InfectedSin;2828735']Yea, I got to give thanks for this great product.. And i got to say.. Its already saved my butt once.. I left it at my girlfriends house.. And alls I got to say is, the night b4 I was at her house, I was at a party... :toast2: and some videos where recorded.. These videos where on my drive when I left the drive at her house.

Just thanking you for saving my relationship..

:up: Corsair, doing our part for mankind. :rofl: