PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas (NBC) - CANCELLED

AlterBridge86
02-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Hey Folks - not sure if anyone here is a Las Vegas fan, but I have been watching religiously for the past 5 seasons and I am appalled at the decision by NBC to axe this show. The show ended with a serious cliffhanger ending, having been the last episode completed prior to the writer strike, and was intended as a two part episode, not even the season finale.

Regardless, the axe has fallen and now the fans are fighting back in an effort to get NBC to, at a minimum, order a proper season finale to tie up loose ends, or better yet finish off the season with the last 5 episodes it was supposed to have. The good folks over at http://lasvegas-theseries.com/ have spearheaded the campaign to save Las Vegas and need help from everyone. The campaign is really catching on and has been noticed by the likes of People Magazine and TVGuide. E! Radio is also interviewing the sites creator this evening.

Even if you don't like the show, you can't deny that its a real a**hat move on NBC's part to end such a popular show without even a proper finale. That said, I ask everyone, fan or not, to please sign this petition, found at http://lasvegas-theseries.com/phpPETITION/, and help us fans get the ending we deserve.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Omastar
02-29-2008, 01:38 PM
I'm actually really shocked Las Vegas stayed around as long as it did. I didn't care for it, myself; the plots were like a cross between She-Spies and Walker, Texas Ranger. Completely goofy show with goofier acting, but James Cann was in it, so it can't be that bad. I didn't even realize it was that popular.

At least they're not in a Fox slump, airing "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles". :rofl: God, I loathe that show. If Fox doesn't bring back '24' soon, American Idol is going to be the only thing propping them up, and that's just sad. Oh, and Family Guy/Simpsons, I suppose.

Shift
03-03-2008, 12:24 PM
I watched an episode and it was awful. Sex, drugs, violence, money, yeah I get it thank you.

Eldonko
03-03-2008, 12:39 PM
I liked it because it had some of the hottest actresses. Other than that it wont be missed by me.

MaxxxRacer
03-03-2008, 03:15 PM
finally that piece of garbage dies. I liked it for 2 seasons, but they it just got rediculous.

It jumped the shark 3 years ago IMO.