PDA

View Full Version : Thermaltake v14pro

Monkeywoman
02-25-2008, 11:38 AM
Thermaltake, the worlds leading brand of PC chassis, power supply, and thermal solution CPU cooling, today announced the launch of the best performance CPU cooler, V14Pro, during CeBIT show performance. For hard core enthusiasts, Thermaltake developed this new extreme cooler with the giant size 140mm fan, 6 copper heat-pipes, and 98 large copper fins to achieve the best cooling performance. It will ensure smooth playing time for you! V14Pro supports all mainstream and high performance processors (Intel LGA775 and AMD Socket AM2/AM2+).

V14Pro, the best cooler for enthusiasts in the gaming world, is the advanced design of the V1 series in extreme dimension of dual-VTM architecture. Superb all copper construction provides the most effective heat conductivity and dissipation. V14Pro is equipped with 6 long heat-pipes of total 1730mm in length seamlessly connecting with 98 fins for effective and even heat dissipation from the heat source; 140mm fan within the dual-VTM architecture will further push its cooling performance to the maximum.

The side flow design of V14Pro utilizes system air and allows the cool system air to flow through the cooler to provide more effective cooling. Unique architecture design provides multi-directional air intake absorbing more cool air to increase performance level. Oversized blue LED fan with VR fanTM control function offers users full control over the fan speed and exhibits a unique yet subtle futuristic look that will surely catch the attention of any PC enthusiasts and overclockers.

Undoubtedly, the impressive V14Pro design does not simply provide perfect cooling performance but its distinguished aesthetic touch enhances the personal styles of any PC enthusiasts at the same time.

Damien
02-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Thermaltake, the worlds leading brand of PC chassis, power supply, and thermal solution CPU cooling

:rofl: i stopped reading right there.

TEDY
02-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Lol

Retro
02-25-2008, 04:37 PM
It kinda looks like a certain part of the female anatomy:D

Zytek_Fan
02-25-2008, 04:55 PM
It looks kinda cool, but it isn't amazing.

Retro
02-25-2008, 07:21 PM
It looks kinda cool, but it isn't amazing.
Do you mean the cooler:D

cabbspapp
02-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Meh, I don't really like how it looks.

Dan_c
02-26-2008, 09:08 AM
:rofl:

weeee, the wabbit cicked the bucket....
the wabbit cicked the bucket....

:bananal:

Conumdrum
02-26-2008, 08:15 PM
I had the V1 for quite a while, it did my E6600 at 3.2 well at 84F ambient well. Last year May it was rated one of the top performers. Of course the TRUE came along and has stayed the king.

This looks almost 100% like my V1. They added 2 heat pipes.

I bet it's a pretty good performer actually. It has a 120mm fan with a variable fan speed knob and still connects to the CPU header.

Someone bump this against the TRUE, I bet it doesn't win but is very respectable. I know their WC sucks, but this is air...

karbonkid
02-27-2008, 08:37 AM
This looks almost 100% like my V1. They added 2 heat pipes.

They also enlarged the fan, and presumably, made the fins a little bigger to accommodate... Should preform pretty well, I think...

Seer
02-27-2008, 09:33 AM
This thing looks huge. . . Let's see some results!