PDA

View Full Version : Gray Mole/G-froster Cascades

johann
02-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Hi everyone.

About a year ago after waiting a year for the Gfroster Cascade controllers, I had to leave the UK and my 2 Gfroster Cascade controllers (Which was paid $400US) was sent to Gray Mole as far as I remember.

Gray agreed to purchase them but I have never seen the money and Gray has dissapeared. Does anyone know if those controllers even reached Gray or what happened to them. If they were used in cascades, never worked, returned to Mariano etc etc.

Any info would be nice .

Thanks
Johann

killermiller
02-14-2008, 08:06 AM
I know Pete was looking for an alternate # for GM a while back. Maybe check with him.

Thickbrit
02-14-2008, 11:10 AM
Are these the same 2 controllers i paid you for Johann and never recieved ?

johann
02-15-2008, 02:42 AM
Are these the same 2 controllers i paid you for Johann and never recieved ?

No, these are an additional 2 controllers I paid for! So 4 is missing then?

The 4 controllers were sent to Gray to simplify things as far as I remember. As I left the UK we agreed that he will forward your two to you and buy my two from me.

So basically they have all dissapeared, wtf.

Between Ssilencer (Who told me he shipped them to Gray) and Gray (Who supposedly have them) they have to decide quickly where these things are and whats going to be done about it.

This is crap, its $800US in total that simply has dissapeared, responsibility needs to be taken by someone

Thickbrit
02-17-2008, 04:37 AM
In all fairness i have to admit that one of the two controllers i paid you for and which were supposedly sent to Gray mole was in actual fact owed to him for some work which he did for me.The other controller though is mine,bought and paid for as you know.I have never recieved it.I obviously asked silencer and Gray about this and this is the relevant parts of their respective replies :-

Originally Posted by Thickbrit (19/03/07)
Hi,i ordered 2 cascade controllers via Johann over 1 year ago now.I paid £241 in advance and by christmas 06 i became tired of waiting and asked Johann to approach you for a refund.He told me you had asked for me to be patient a few weeks more and i agreed.It is now well over 3 months later and i'm sorry,but i just want a refund in full now.When you have the controllers available to buy,i may well still want one,but in the meantime,i would like my money back.You can refund me via Johann or directly via

Originally Posted by Ssilencer (19/03/07)
I never knew anything about you, I owe Johan a pair of cascade controller but they was for himslef he never told me he had them sold.
So, If I owe something to someone is to johann.
Anyway, I will be sending the controllers to him next week

Originally Posted by Thickbrit (31/03/07)
On the 30th march 06 i paid Johann £241-50 for 2 cascade controllers and shipping.I have spoken with Johann and he says the money for the controllers was forwarded to you,backed up by your msn conversation to him,which i have seen a copy of.You have had my money for a year now and i have been patient,but now i no longer want the controllers under any cirmcumstances.I want my money refunded in full,feel free to enjoy any interest you may have earnt having my cash for a year and give me a date when i can expect to be reimbursed either directly or via Johann.Many thanks.

Originally Posted by Ssilencer (31/03/07)
The controllers being sent to UK, I'm afraid I I can't refund that money, not because I don't want to, but because I don't have it available. You can sell them when you get them.
I didn't got the shipping money either, I' was asking johann to send it, and can check that on the froster thread.

Then i contacted Gray mole

Originally Posted by Thickbrit (07/10/07)
Hello Gray,i was wondering if you can tell me what has happened to my 2nd cascade controller.According to Johann and Silencer both my controllers were shipped directly to you.Obviously one of them belongs to you as per our arrangement over phils evaps,but the the other still belongs to me and i would like have it now to use on my project i am building.Please can you update me on the situation asap,as i am anxious to get this resolved and my project finished.Sorry to approach you in this manner,but you seemed to have missed or ignored the messages i left on your mobile number.

Originally Posted by Gray Mole (07/10/07)
I recieved 3 controllers from Mariano a while back, and one was for a guy in Argentina and 2 were ones I'd paid for already (way back when) I was never told that yours would come here, and I remember being told that yours were being sent direct to you so I didn't really think anything of it.

Hell, I'm still waiting for 5 more XE2.0's and another faulty controller to come back after repair.

I was going to buy the 2 cascade's from Johann as well but money went really tight all of a sudden and he probably sold them to someone else

I'll check with Mariano about that since I need to see what's up with the other controllers too. If these were meant for you then I'll just send you one of them but he'd said at the time that these were the ones I'd prepaid.

Anyway, glad you PM'd. Will see about sorting this.

Gray

Originally Posted by Thickbrit (22/11/07)
hello mate,any news on this yet ?

Johann,i have not heard a thing from anyone involved since,until you re-emerged recently.I am confident that you have never recieved my controllers,as i trust your word unreservedly,but as you were the one i originally paid i am hoping you can help me resolve this issue.All i know is,i paid you the money and you forwarded it to Silencer,since then all i have been given is the runaround.As you said,someone has to be held responsible,but i have no idea who.Thanks mate and it's good to have you back.

@ XS staff
I apologise for posting P.M. content in open forum,but due to the lapsed time since the original purchase i felt it may be necessary to refresh the involved members memories,since many of the original P.M.s would have probably been deleted.