PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new case

AriciU
02-12-2008, 02:55 AM
The Lian-Li V1200 is perfect in every way except i can't use it. I need the motherboard to be mounted on the right side of the case not the left... my case sits on the right of my monitor.

Anyway, i need something with the same length of the V1200 (24.3" i think), compartimented interior (hdd/psu/mobo), same width of the Lian-Li. The TJ07 is the perfect choice but is too expensive for me. Any ideas?

3lfk1ng
02-12-2008, 03:17 AM
Are we to assume that the reason you need the mobo on the right side of the case, one that meets all your requirements... is because your looking for a case with a window?

Compartmentalized cases are more expensive because they typically boast a higher build quality. You may be best off saving up the money for the TJ-07 so that your not skimping on your requirements just for the sake of owning a tower that meets "some of the requirements".

Tile
02-12-2008, 05:04 AM
A good case is the Antec Titan 650. It features E-ATX mobo support and has plenty of room for long video cards.

AriciU
02-12-2008, 06:40 AM
I'm gonna go with the v1200 in end. I'll just have to move case on the left on the desk... Yeah, i definately want to put a window on it :)