PDA

View Full Version : Where is my replacemnent??

Villainstone
01-24-2008, 08:19 AM
Hello I sent out my RMA over a week ago and still have not received any sort of response. According to the tracking info you guy received the RMA on the 18th and still have not updated me as to what is going on. I have never...NEVER had any issues with G.Skill before and under normal situations it is all I ever recommend to anyone asking for RAM advice. As a very loyal costumer I think that deserve some sort of an update as to what is going on. Not that you care to hear it but really don't want to spend my money buying a new set while I wait for these to arrive. RMA was an 8 day turn around and I got a Fed-Ex tracking number after about 3-4 days. Anyway my RMA number is UR2080117 please check into what is going on for me. I know that once before you guys shipped out to me with out suppling tracking before and I know that this may be the case, and I am trying to remain optimistic as I have never had any issues before. As a matter of fact I always preach how great I think that G.Skill is, so please update me.

EDIT: I am not trying to be mean or rude BTW I am just simply asking for an update that is all you know.

Villainstone
01-25-2008, 09:16 AM
NVM I am sorry they finally arrived today so TY very much again G.Skill. Long love G.Skill. :)

GSKILL TECH
01-25-2008, 10:45 AM
you should receive it today

edit: nvm you received it

Villainstone
01-25-2008, 11:38 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GST. You came through yet again lol.