PDA

View Full Version : The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Done(Confess!)

Nanometer
01-21-2008, 02:47 AM
This kind of sounded like a fun idea to me, so I hope others contribute so I don't feel the shame all by myself.

So, here is my story.
One of our long time family friends own a very nice house. And just as many times before, my family and I were invited to have dinner with their family. Towards the end of our get-together, I felt the urge to do number 2. No big deal, it's not like this has not happened before. I found my way to their very lavish bathroom bathed with marble floors(and counters), golden fixtures, and a stained glass window. I must be royalty, I thought. I started to do my business, and then, the worst nightmare. No toilet paper. Uh oh. I quickly glanced around the room. No big deal, I thought to myself. Everyone keeps spares someone in the room. Searching through cupboards after drawers revealed nothing but fancy soaps and cleaning chemicals. I looked around the room once more in desperation- and noticed something. What I failed to notice was their custom white guest towels neatly folded on a golden bar. I smiled to myself and thought, that's nothing like the toilet paper I use at home. I eagerly took one of the towels and made it very obvious that someone had used it. I folded the towel as I found it, making sure the severely discolored side was facing the wall. I washed my hands like a good guest, and left the room.

This story has been kept secret until now, and I feel so much better. Share yours and you will the same satisfaction.... or just humiliation in my case.

BenchZowner
01-21-2008, 05:37 AM
Ahahahahahahahah :D
Nice one Nanometer :D

...couldn't resist...had to post this complimentary picture to "spice" up your story a bit:

Image Link Removed

I might edit this post and submit my own shameful moment...if I recall something...

Origin_Unknown
01-21-2008, 06:07 AM
lmfao nanometer; as if! did anyone ever make a comment?

BenchZowner; love your sig :D

zakelwe
01-21-2008, 01:39 PM
http://www.zen141854.zen.co.uk/sponge2.jpg

My wife spent ages getting everything pink or red, even the flowers on the window sill. 10 minutes drunk on the Internet later husband #1 strikes again. :shrug: :rofl:

Regards

Andy (age 40)

Zytek_Fan
01-21-2008, 01:49 PM
I went to the store one day. Nothing out of the normal. But then I started to feel extremely sick and dizzy. Now, this is where things start to take a turn for the worse.
I get this overwhelming feeling that I must rush to the restroom.
And on my way there, I let loose the contents of my stomach (in other words, vomit). Not just on the floor, but all over a display rack with various items on it.

To say the least, there were some very pissed off Walmart employees :rofl:

Movieman
01-21-2008, 01:59 PM
This kind of sounded like a fun idea to me, so I hope others contribute so I don't feel the shame all by myself.

So, here is my story.
One of our long time family friends own a very nice house. And just as many times before, my family and I were invited to have dinner with their family. Towards the end of our get-together, I felt the urge to do number 2. No big deal, it's not like this has not happened before. I found my way to their very lavish bathroom bathed with marble floors(and counters), golden fixtures, and a stained glass window. I must be royalty, I thought. I started to do my business, and then, the worst nightmare. No toilet paper. Uh oh. I quickly glanced around the room. No big deal, I thought to myself. Everyone keeps spares someone in the room. Searching through cupboards after drawers revealed nothing but fancy soaps and cleaning chemicals. I looked around the room once more in desperation- and noticed something. What I failed to notice was their custom white guest towels neatly folded on a golden bar. I smiled to myself and thought, that's nothing like the toilet paper I use at home. I eagerly took one of the towels and made it very obvious that someone had used it. I folded the towel as I found it, making sure the severely discolored side was facing the wall. I washed my hands like a good guest, and left the room.

This story has been kept secret until now, and I feel so much better. Share yours and you will the same satisfaction.... or just humiliation in my case.

Remind me not to invite you to my house for dinner!:rofl:

Now in your situation, It's possible I might have used that towel..
BUT afterwards I'd have washed it out in the sink and maybe opened a window and tossed it into the back yard to be found later after it had hopefully dried and aired out.
One last bit of advice,don't drop your shorts till you have TP available..:rofl:

Zytek_Fan
01-21-2008, 02:06 PM
nano, you could have pulled a Borat on them :rofl:

perry_78
01-21-2008, 02:09 PM
Andy, those are some sweet ass bedsheets, where d'you find them in UK?

Kingcarcas
01-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Dude i would have taken that towel in my pocket or in my pants. (after trying to wash it of course) Better for them to think someone stole their towel then to find it with hersheys all over it :shrug: I can't think of anything except peeing my pants in elementary school........................twice. :shocked:

Actually i just remember that happening to someone and them telling me to use my socks if it ever happened to me..................

RAW-Raptor22
01-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Oh god nano... :rofl:

Will edit when I think of one....

Eldonko
01-21-2008, 03:34 PM
Haha nice. I was sick once and puked in the parking lot of the mall in front of about 20 people. It splashed all over my pants and shoes and I was wearing a suit. Wasnt one of my best days..

phelan1777
01-21-2008, 03:42 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmm cant think of anything I want to share...............yet

DTU_XaVier
01-21-2008, 03:55 PM

"Barman, a couple shots of your best tequila for this young bloke, he looks like he needs to be convinced!" (I hate tequila, but some people like it, so I'm hoping :p: )...

Mine can be shortened to 3 sentences:
13 shots
½ an hour
Waking up the next day, not knowing how you got home, and finding out that there was pictures taken and put on the 'net, where you're completely thrashed :down:

Best Regards :toast:

Zytek_Fan
01-21-2008, 07:08 PM

*pulls up chair and sits back* We got plenty of time for you to come up with something. :yepp:

oublie
01-22-2008, 07:35 AM
As a young man i moved from my home town to Belfast in search of fame fortune sex drugs and rock 'n' roll. I met a girl and we used to sleep round each others places every night. The girl in question was a student as was I at the time. So if she slept round my place she used to get up early go back to her own place which was about a quarter of a mile away, get showered and changed for classes and then come and meet me at my house so we could walk to classes together (aw isnt that sweet). Anyway being the lazy sod that i am i normally was still in bed when she knocked so i used to let her in and get ready while she waited. Or sometimes we'd just go back to bet again :D . One morning i heard the knock on the door and like all good boy scouts i'd woken that morning with a tent in my bed if you know what i mean. :up: Being in a randy mood i ran to the door to let her in but seeing her sillouette against the glass of the window I decided it would be a good idea to stick my swollen member out the letter box.

There was a huge scream followed by hysterical laughter. When I opened the door my girlfriend's best friend was standing at the door while my girlfriend waited at the end of the path!

Now that was embarrassing. :) I could never look her friend in the eye again without going red.

i found nemo
01-22-2008, 10:43 AM
this one time at band camp ...

Nanometer
01-22-2008, 03:06 PM
As a young man i moved from my home town to Belfast in search of fame fortune sex drugs and rock 'n' roll. I met a girl and we used to sleep round each others places every night. The girl in question was a student as was I at the time. So if she slept round my place she used to get up early go back to her own place which was about a quarter of a mile away, get showered and changed for classes and then come and meet me at my house so we could walk to classes together (aw isnt that sweet). Anyway being the lazy sod that i am i normally was still in bed when she knocked so i used to let her in and get ready while she waited. Or sometimes we'd just go back to bet again :D . One morning i heard the knock on the door and like all good boy scouts i'd woken that morning with a tent in my bed if you know what i mean. :up: Being in a randy mood i ran to the door to let her in but seeing her sillouette against the glass of the window I decided it would be a good idea to stick my swollen member out the letter box.

There was a huge scream followed by hysterical laughter. When I opened the door my girlfriend's best friend was standing at the door while my girlfriend waited at the end of the path!

Now that was embarrassing. :) I could never look her friend in the eye again without going red.

hahaha, awesome!:up:

Ugly n Grey
01-22-2008, 03:32 PM
I'm not going to relate personal embarrassment because it's too x rated BUT for professional embarrassment...

As a member of the Senior Managment team I was in a budget meeting explaining how our support costs for the IT division were escalating and that I was going to increase the allocation for each of their cost centers. I then went on to explain that we were also seeing a rash of super careless behavior with the new to market blackberries and that one idiot had been so unhelpful as to drop one of the 700 dollar buggers into the toilet. I concluded with "What kind of an idiot does that"?

It didn't look good when my boss the Pres chimed in and said "It was one of your IT Directors from what I'd heard" Turned out he was right. I had to cut staff to make up the shortfall, no cost center increase for me. Pwned.

phelan1777
01-22-2008, 04:22 PM
...............................hmmmmmm............ .......................Still thinking.......................................... ...........................:idea:

So.........seriously this if for real.

I was, 9-10, my next door neighbor and my mom were really good friends.

So, of course I was friend with their two daughters, on a year two older then me, and the other, in her teens. (not nothing happened with the teen so get over it).

My mom would go over and hang out with Terry (their mom), and I would of course go "play" with Gina, as well we were kids. My mom and Terry would get into Atari, playing Donkey Kong (I had no idea who Mario was @ that time).

So, of course being creative kids we would play every board game, and what ever our little brains could come up with.

One night, we started playing "Dr.", "House" so for the entire summer pretty much as soon as we went next door I went to play with Gina and my mom and Terri could be heard laughing and going on about each other dying etc.

One night, we started playing Dr., for some odd reason, her mom decided to come check on us, like a bat of hell I was in her closet, with my pants @ my ankles, and her mom opened the door....................I to this day still remember the belt I was wearing @ the time, and the look on her mom's face, though she wasn't mad...............more just looked @ me and called my mom..........who wasn't mad either.

The next three hours were the "Birds and the Bees" talk, and we were never alone after that..............Thank god, my mom didn't tell my then gf's mom...........

Another one, I was dating a girl for about 4 months, we had moved in together and what not. I was out with a female friend of mine that I had known for about a year before I met my gf.

My gf had to work that night , so we were hanging out, and went to Jillian's, had a few drinks and played a few games (got my ass kicked). It was late, and I knew my gf would be home soon, and my friend had to get home. So we pull into the parking lot of the apartment complex, I didn't see my gf's car, so we sat there waiting and talking, and mundane stuff, and her supposed bf @ that time (he was being an a$$). We start kissing..........so, not thinking, being rather influenced by the lesser restraint of consuming alcohol. One thing led to another, next thing we know there is a knock on the window................scared me $:banana::banana::banana::banana:less, we were both still decently dressed, but clearly "dressed", I try to straighten my self out, and crack the window, as its past 11 @ night, mid February, the windows are all fogged, so I had no idea who was tapping on the glass..................

I look out and........................(guess who)

That was a fun one to talk myself out of..........................

I swear on the bible these are true.
Geez, I have been a player since I was 9-10................damn.:yepp:

Zytek_Fan
01-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Da da damn!!!

Omastar
01-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Once upon a time, I was engaging in some very compromising positions with my girlfriend at her parents' house. Well, just as I'm about to 'sign the contract', as it were, her dad comes pulling up in the driveway in his truck. Note this was back in May, so her bedroom window was wide open, curtains and all. I just froze, she tells me "don't worry about him", so I get back to 'er. About 2 minutes later, her dad is standing RIGHT in front of the window, facing the other direction, putting the garden hose back on the spool. So, needless to say, he saw things before I could finish and/or pull the curtains. :(

Strangely, he didn't seem to care.

phelan1777
01-22-2008, 04:46 PM
Oh here is one, that it didn't humiliate me, but my ex.

We were still on our teens 17-19, my dad and his gf were to go away for the weekend to her parents.

So............hey, you know, I am a teenage, sexually active male..........as with many of us well........................if you have a gf, and any who, I know you all know the rest.

Here is the short, we were in the middle of the living room floor, in natures glory,

we see head lights in the drive way, its Saturday night (they were supposed to be back Sunday afternoon). We panic, she goes flying out the back door, up the hill buck naked with no lights to see where she was going (had the parh memorized. I did the fastest cleaning job of my life. The front door to the end of the drive way is only about 25', doesn't take long to reach the door.

She still remembers that till this day, and so do I, I felt SOoooooooooooooo bad. She had a long walk home because I couldn't come up with a good excuse to get out, it was late, none of my friends were around.

phelan1777
01-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Da da damn!!!

Told you to give me a few.

Zytek_Fan
01-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Told you to give me a few.

*takes a seat*

I'm waiting for more. Your stories are quite interesting :yepp:

phelan1777
01-22-2008, 07:29 PM
*takes a seat*

I'm waiting for more. Your stories are quite interesting :yepp:

racking the brain

CyberDruid
01-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Nothing embarasses me..I can make a total ass of myself and go on about my business as if nothing happened... although I have had a few interesting moments....

My Wife (before we were married) had her Mom visitng from out of town.

Well I was being a cunning linguist...all hunkered down doing what I do best and damn if Mom did not walk right in to ask us something....I think she mainly saw my pale hairy ass sticking up in the air...but no doubt put it together.

Never mentioned it...

I guess she knows I'm taking good care of her Daughter though :D

Ugly n Grey
01-22-2008, 07:54 PM
I guess she knows I'm taking good care of her Daughter though :D

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHA

Excellent :up: Druid FTW :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p:

phelan1777
01-22-2008, 08:55 PM
oh got a good one,

When I was staying @ my gf's parents house, before we got our own place.

We tried to keep up the illusion that I was sleeping on the guest room, and of course she was still sleeping in her room, not me sleeping in her room.

One morning i was up, or so I though before everyone else, I go into the bathroom thinking my towel was in there (just woke up, her rents usually get up after 9 or so on weekends).

Get into the bathroom, realize no towel, so, I cross the hall back into her room, no towel, go to step out, and about to open the door to the guest room and her mom opens her bedroom door..............................:shocked:

her mom, in good ole english fashion just stands there, no expression, but lets out a little "OH MY", as I streak into the guest bed room.

Though this has never been brought up, I can only imagine, if her mom though t anything. My gf kids me that her mom is jealous of her, and this was like a year ago.

I wasn't embarrassed, just she scared the hell out of me.

Polizei
01-22-2008, 09:04 PM
You took a shower with no towel and wandered around their house looking for a towel? lol

Thats worse than taking a dump with no TP.

phelan1777
01-22-2008, 09:10 PM
Um no I was about to get in the shower, went looking for it and I was not wondering around the house, all four rooms are either next to each other or opposite the hall from each other.

IanY
01-22-2008, 09:24 PM
You guys who don't live in the New York City area know what a bagel is, right? Well, for your folks overseas, its a hard bread dough pastry and shaped like a donut. You usually spread cream cheese on it, but some people like it with butter.

Well, this was about 12 years ago. I had a presentation in front of the Bank President and the Chairman's management committee. I swear, my worst mistake was to eat a toasted bagel with cream cheese.

I was in my best wool navy pinstripe suit, which was made of winter weight thick wool because it was butt cold outside. As I was re-reading my presentation while seated, my bagel with melted cream cheese fell directly onto my crouch area. Plus it was 15 minutes to show time.

I swear it looked like I just had the biggest masturbation ever in history. Dark wool and cream cheese don't mix. Washing with water and towel made it even worse. Now it was spread and deeply engrained in the wool.

The sprint to the bathroom didn't make things any better. Thankfully, my subordinate was the same size, and he offerred to stay and hide in the bathroom for the next two hours, while I finish the presentation and rush out to buy a pair of jeans.

I think that it was hilarious.

Zytek_Fan
01-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Wow Ian, you must tell us more. :D

M.Beier
01-29-2008, 04:02 PM
"Barman, a couple shots of your best tequila for this young bloke, he looks like he needs to be convinced!" (I hate tequila, but some people like it, so I'm hoping :p: )...

Mine can be shortened to 3 sentences:
13 shots
½ an hour
Waking up the next day, not knowing how you got home, and finding out that there was pictures taken and put on the 'net, where you're completely thrashed :down:

Best Regards :toast:

I can beat that...
Made my worst bummer ever last year..
Christmas dinner at university...

a tad more then a bottle of snaps (hits even harder then cognac)
no food due baking on a hot first year chick... (successfully)
3½ hours....
Being carried by two, not being able to balance on my feet...
Went for the toilet, fell a sleep...
Waken
Asleep (and nice with mobile cams, aye?)
Waken
Began throwing up..
THe girl I baked on was worried, and came to my aid... THen I began whining about another girl (who happens to be a student at the university), and saying I wanted nobody else... Almost crying out loud....
Carried home by 4 guys, guided by a female friend... (injuiring one)
Smashed present for birthday following day...
Smashed an uplight lamp (glass all over my apartment)

Following two ENTIRE weeks I heard of it...

[XC] riptide
01-29-2008, 04:19 PM
This is a very short snippet of a story which surrounded the holidays of Good Friday here a few years ago.

One of the nights on this monster 3 day session involved a party at someones house. No biggy. Anyways... I'm always the guy up for a dare. And I'm brazen as well. So we wer in this house drinking away, and some of us ended in a bedroom. We had a cheeky look through the drawers and found many a fine pair of G-String. So for whatever reason I started putting pairs of them in my many pockets (I wore a tan trenchcoat). Anyways some fool on Aphetamines tipped off some of the women... just as we were about to leave. And she started asking people to stand and be searched. I had just got to the door and she stopped me. She searched me. Well she searched some pockets and found nothing, but just as I was about to turn and move outseide she tried one more pocket and out comes this dirty G-string LOL. About 20 people were looking on... and she started screaming at me. !!! I think I just told her to f';k off. My friends started falling aorund the place laughing. And I mean laughing so hard they could not move. Haha! Crazy night. But I was a little embarrassed. And the girl who kindly invited me to the party was not impressed. And didn't talk to me for a few years again. LOL

[XC] riptide
01-29-2008, 04:23 PM
Oh yes. Another time.... I had about 20 pairs of boxers and 1 Y-fronts that I never bothered to throw out. Anywasy it must have been late in the week, but I had run out of clean boxers. So I had that pair of Y-fronts that was clean. So I wore them out........

We end up at this joint thats doing karaoke and other stuff. And they were picking peoplke out of the crowd to do some amatuer strip as part of a beer promotion. Well... guess who got picked.. and dragged up on top of the stool. Yep... good old rippy with his dazling white Y-fronts.
LOL PWNED!

phelan1777
01-29-2008, 05:16 PM
You guys who don't live in the New York City area know what a bagel is, right? Well, for your folks overseas, its a hard bread dough pastry and shaped like a donut. You usually spread cream cheese on it, but some people like it with butter.

Well, this was about 12 years ago. I had a presentation in front of the Bank President and the Chairman's management committee. I swear, my worst mistake was to eat a toasted bagel with cream cheese.

I was in my best wool navy pinstripe suit, which was made of winter weight thick wool because it was butt cold outside. As I was re-reading my presentation while seated, my bagel with melted cream cheese fell directly onto my crouch area. Plus it was 15 minutes to show time.

I swear it looked like I just had the biggest masturbation ever in history. Dark wool and cream cheese don't mix. Washing with water and towel made it even worse. Now it was spread and deeply engrained in the wool.

The sprint to the bathroom didn't make things any better. Thankfully, my subordinate was the same size, and he offerred to stay and hide in the bathroom for the next two hours, while I finish the presentation and rush out to buy a pair of jeans.

I think that it was hilarious.

As far as I know bagels are not limited to NYC, cause we have them in Phila:yepp: w/ some Philly Cream cheese and its all good.:up:

n00b 0f l337
01-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Nothing embarasses me..I can make a total ass of myself and go on about my business as if nothing happened... although I have had a few interesting moments....

My Wife (before we were married) had her Mom visitng from out of town.

Well I was being a cunning linguist...all hunkered down doing what I do best and damn if Mom did not walk right in to ask us something....I think she mainly saw my pale hairy ass sticking up in the air...but no doubt put it together.

Never mentioned it...

I guess she knows I'm taking good care of her Daughter though
Happens to the best of us Druid.
While down at the misses college one weekend, the room-mate ignored the hat on the doorknob and came back in. Dropped her cup of coffee and passed out. Concussion and a few stitches and much apologizing.

[XC] riptide
01-29-2008, 05:33 PM
As far as I know bagels are not limited to NYC, cause we have them in Phila:yepp: w/ some Philly Cream cheese and its all good.:up:

We even have them here. :lol: Thanks NYC for your bagels :rolleyes:

RAW-Raptor22
01-29-2008, 07:31 PM
I have them in Cali.... and they are awesome. :-)

YugenM
01-29-2008, 09:23 PM
About a decade ago:

Crowded small Japanese train.
Summer.
Inefficient (or possibly non-existent) AC
Little sick Japanese kid (me) who suddenly could not contain it anymore, and threw up on the floor.

Japanese summers are hot and very humid, so go ahead and guess what the train's interior smelled like after a couple minutes.

phelan1777
01-29-2008, 09:52 PM
much like the summers where I am from.

ferrari_freak
02-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Hilarious stuff guys, too bad nothing exciting has happened to me since I was kidnapped 10 years ago when I was 6...

Zytek_Fan
02-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Hilarious stuff guys, too bad nothing exciting has happened to me since I was kidnapped 10 years ago when I was 6...

You were kidnapped? :eek:

Please do tell.

Vargher Warg
02-07-2008, 02:22 AM
When I started seeing my wife (girlfriend then) I used to sleep over at
her apartment as you normally do in a relationship.

After one night out with an asian dinner and a late movie and some pints
we came home to her place and I started to feel really sick from
the food I ate earlier.

(we had different meals and mine was apparentely bad)

'Got to run!' to the Wc later that night with a severe diarrhea!

The next morning I had to borrow some under-panties from her
Victoria Secret collection or simular.

The panties she gave me were no ordinary panties, they were really
sexy black and girly 'see through stuff', but I liked the soft fabric
so I was thankful for having them.

This was one week before Christmas so It was snowing and the night
had been cold with freezing temperature.

Beeing late for the bus to my work, I ran down some stairs
and didn't see the ice under all of that snow that had fell upon it!

So I broke my ankle and crapped myself with diarrhea at the same time! :yepp:

Well! there I was! laying near the bus-stop with a broken ankle and
with my girly panties full of sh#t, while some people phoned an
ambulance to get me to an hospital.

And of course! at the hospital I got a beautiful female doctor and a
beautiful nurse taking care of me at the hospital emergency, so the
embarrassment was complete!

I will never forget the embarrassment I felt when they cut my jeans open!

But after the shot of morphine started to kick in, I explained what
had happened, and they were laughing over the situation I got
my self into!

Fifteen minutes later my girlfriend/wife turns up at the hospital and joined in
with the doctor and the nurse laughing their a$$es off!

I will never forget that day! :ROTF:

oublie
02-07-2008, 02:42 AM
^^

That was the funniest thing i have heard in a long time!
:rofl: :ROTF: :clap:

HiJon89
02-07-2008, 06:34 AM
Well this isn't my story but it has become pretty famous at my college by now. One of my friends had way too much to drink one night and ended up passing out in his own bed. He woke up, thought he was in the bathroom, and began urinating all over his sleeping roommate. He then took off his boxers because they had urine on them. Thinking he was in the bathroom, he then walked into the hall trying to go back to his room (which he had actually just left) and walked into a random girl's bedroom whose door was ajar. Thinking this was his room he hopped into bed with her and passed out again. When the girl woke up in the morning she found a very naked boy in bed with her. Later that day she talked to her mom on the phone and her mom convinces her that she had been roofied and that he raped her. She goes to the police dept. and files a report. He didn't quite have an easy time getting out of that one :D

71 (Bryan)
02-07-2008, 03:25 PM
ill tel ya mine, one day i went to this mini-golf place with some friend, this isnt ur average mini-golf place, if nature calls on the course, your screwed, so guess what happen, (Drink to much coke that day =S) anywys, we were at the 12th hole i think it was when i got it, i knew if i would try to run as fast as i can to get to the bathroom i would have wet my self so i took a wee in the river, some old poeple kept starring anyways, i was like whatever, so later on we went in the paddle boats, its in the same river =), my friend was like oh, let me get on another boats with someone else, when he jumped, you guessed it, he fell in the water, the water was all green and yuckie but the most embarrassing part is when the next day another friend of mine was like look at what they posted on the internet, it was me, doing my business, luckily, they smugged out my face but they did happen to leave my pride and joy , the girl was like how would do such a thing , in public, i was like =S and went offline (msn)

[XC] leviathan18
02-08-2008, 09:52 PM
me and my gf were bored in the car watching a movie in the parking lot of the university, after a while things turned hot somehow both ended in the co pilot seat with little than less cloth and suddenly an idiot security man passed near my car and knocked on the window and told us we couldnt be like that it was embarrassing....

now free hours at uni are boring lol

[XC] leviathan18
02-08-2008, 09:56 PM

the food I ate earlier.

my self into!

i wouldnt either looooooool :ROTF:

Omastar
02-08-2008, 10:05 PM

the food I ate earlier.

my self into!

Oh, dear Lord. That was EPIC. :rofl: :up:

largon
02-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Victoria Secret collection or simular.I'm reee-aally confused now...
http://www.helsinki.fi/~llounent/confuse.gif

Vargher Warg
02-10-2008, 11:58 AM
I'm reee-aally confused now...
http://www.helsinki.fi/~llounent/confuse.gif

He-he!

Well! my own underwear were kind of
non-wearable if you know what i mean?

And I didn't had any clean underwear at her place. Kindly enough
she offered me something to wear instead of going with a
naked mud butt - considering the sh#tty condition I was in that day
I accepeted her kind offer!

Little did I know that I was going to end up at a hospital later
that morning, as a frickin' cross-dresser with "the runs"!

biohead
02-10-2008, 12:06 PM
He-he!

Well! my own underwear were kind of
non-wearable if you know what i mean?

And I didn't had any clean underwear at her place. Kindly enough
she offered me something to wear instead of going with a
naked mud butt - considering the sh#tty condition I was in that day
I accepeted her kind offer!

Little did I know that I was going to end up at a hospital later
that morning, as a frickin' cross-dresser with "the runs"!

made you vulnerable, and all the more human ;)

perry_78
02-10-2008, 08:16 PM
For some reason we have bagels down here in denmark too, pretty sweet stuff. Apart from the mayo getting all over your clothes no matter how hard you try to keep it off.

mnewxcv
02-10-2008, 08:42 PM
GREAT thread. I for one favor the panties and ankle story.

ferrari_freak
02-10-2008, 10:01 PM
For some reason we have bagels down here in denmark too, pretty sweet stuff. Apart from the mayo getting all over your clothes no matter how hard you try to keep it off.

Mayo?! Cream cheese ftw! Anyway, I have a friend from back in gr 6 (I'm in gr 11 now) who moved away in gr 8. Everyone thought he we were never going to see him again and suddenly he pops out of nowhere and I'm called down to the counselling office and I see him and I'm supposed to show him around the school and whatnot. Anyway, the other day we were eating lunch and he reminded me of a pretty embarassing moment.

Ok, so being a typical brown man, I do not know how to swim lol. Well back in grade school I was part of the safety patrol team (we helped kids from younger kids cross the streets safely and all that good stuff). At the end of the year we had a party and the whole team went to a park with a swimming pool. Now I'm going towards the shallow end but he and a couple of other friends call me over and tell me to come in. I tell them I can't swim, but they assure me that the water isn't deep. I think to myself, ok, wth, and I jump in like 6 feet into the pool (6 feet away from the wall) and I'm drowning like an idiot while all my "friends" and girls around the pool are laughing at me. Eventually this hot lifeguard has to jump in and get me out. All the girls from class were laughing, and my friend Chris, with an innocent smile just says, "Well it wasn't that deep for me." Well no duh, you can swim. Good thing is, I was only in gr 8, but I was shocked to find out that almost 4 years later, these guys still remember :( even though I had forgotten all about this. :owned:

Entity_Razer
02-11-2008, 12:33 AM
not so much embarrassing as akward was with a GF of mine when i spenth the night at her place for the first time, waking up at 8AM because she had to go to work and she telling me "ye if you want take a shower its right around the corner here and i'll see you tonight".... Thing was i never even met her parents yet so it was like... "Good morning :D I'm the guy who spenth the night with your daughter just now... how you all doing?"

akward as HELL :D

ownage
02-11-2008, 05:56 AM
Haha Entity, you met the mother naked in the shower?
How did her parents respond when they saw you?

n00b 0f l337
02-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Or more so walking out of the shower naked to impress the lady and find her parents just got home from grocery shoppin ;)

phelan1777
02-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Or more so walking out of the shower naked to impress the lady and find her parents just got home from grocery shoppin ;)

:owned:

biglipzit
02-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Well the worst I have ever felt was when I was down at the beach and met a friend and saw this old old guy which looked absolutely crazy like he didn't know where he was or who he was and was moving all slow motion like and I looked at my friend and said;
"When people get that old they should just toss them somewhere or grant them an easy way out of life because i can't comprehend ever wanting to hit those ages and being almost crippled like that, I rather be dead!"

My friend turned to me and said, "Thats my grand father"

Needless to say i apologised and became very scarce at the beach for a while.

mnewxcv
02-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Well the worst I have ever felt was when I was down at the beach and met a friend and saw this old old guy which looked absolutely crazy like he didn't know where he was or who he was and was moving all slow motion like and I looked at my friend and said;
"When people get that old they should just toss them somewhere or grant them an easy way out of life because i can't comprehend ever wanting to hit those ages and being almost crippled like that, I rather be dead!"

My friend turned to me and said, "Thats my grand father"

Needless to say i apologised and became very scarce at the beach for a while.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D :rofl:

biglipzit
02-11-2008, 07:55 PM

the food I ate earlier.

my self into!

Okay you win hands down... And your a guy! Being with underwear should always take priority over wearing femal panties! No matter how bad the situation is!!! That is part of the international man rules!

mnewxcv
02-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Okay you win hands down... And your a guy! Being with underwear should always take priority over wearing femal panties! No matter how bad the situation is!!! That is part of the international man rules!

idk....the lacy feel....smooth on my behind, i think we could all get use to female panties. :shrug:

:up:

biglipzit
02-11-2008, 08:06 PM
idk....the lacy feel....smooth on my behind, i think we could all get use to female panties. :shrug:

:up:

They weren't made to hold our packages, i am sure the squashed up feeling down there isn't so great. I have never tried them on *thanks the lord* so I just wouldn't know.