PDA

View Full Version : My new OS r0x0rs and all you n00bs sux0rs

Ugly n Grey
01-02-2008, 10:08 AM
My Mom don't like me coming to xtremesystems because she says they might be extreme in other ways ... like saying it's OK to be a Democrat and stuff like that. But I sneak on here anyhows and I been looking at the pictures and sometimes stuff like that. My friends over at r0x0rHardware says I can get more from my system by not running new Microdweeb stuffs, so I outthunked them.

I though if my CPU has 64 bits then ifs I runz only 16 bits on it , I'll have like a whole lot left (maybe twice as much) in case I needz the extra power. Like when you buy 10 dollars worth of gas by taking back your beer bottles but your really only need like five to get back to the trailer. So I'm a really like supreme h4x0r so it was like super simple for me to twist the c0dez to my needz.

I don't write so good but I'm learning and my Mom says I'm really smart and might make a good fast fry cook some day.

I tooks some pictures and I am postings it.

Emerica
01-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Wow.

EnJoY
01-02-2008, 10:21 AM
LOLLERSKATES all over that! :ROTF:

sniper007
01-02-2008, 10:30 AM
My mum doesn't like me going to xtreme forums either....it's incase I see a thread that's too funny.

[XC] Hicks121
01-02-2008, 11:08 AM
UNG, are you hitting the bong?:D

[cTx] Nooc
01-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Pardon me but I don't see any humor in this :confused:

STEvil
01-02-2008, 11:40 AM
you're almost out of ram!!

95blackz26
01-02-2008, 12:23 PM
your kidding right

Polizei
01-02-2008, 12:40 PM
:rofl:

NickS
01-02-2008, 12:59 PM
Oh god, I remember Windows 3.1 :X

Ugly n Grey
01-02-2008, 01:54 PM
This is of course strictly a parody and any resemblance to past postings made by those living or dead is a coincidence and nothing more.

The funny thing is that except for the lack of png support, xtremesystems is fairly useable in 16 bit IE 5. This is Windows 3.11 patched and updated running on a dual socket 940 Opteron under Virtual Server 2005 R2.

YukonTrooper
01-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Games on floppy disc! The days. :)

G H Z
01-02-2008, 05:03 PM
Someone was bored lol :D

Reznik Akime
01-02-2008, 05:03 PM
Made my head hurt...

I needs to find me this patched version of 3.1 for nostalgia.

Omastar
01-02-2008, 05:27 PM
UnG, whatever you're on, I'll take 2!

zanzabar
01-02-2008, 05:30 PM
i need it too i need it for my psp

WesM63
01-02-2008, 08:01 PM

I love it!

Frisch
01-02-2008, 08:24 PM
I sooo miss my floppy drive.

Nothing like a 256 color game on a floppy, powered by a roxor 1 mhz cpu overclocked to 2 mhz

Sparky
01-03-2008, 06:48 AM
This is of course strictly a parody and any resemblance to past postings made by those living or dead is a coincidence and nothing more.

The funny thing is that except for the lack of png support, xtremesystems is fairly useable in 16 bit IE 5. This is Windows 3.11 patched and updated running on a dual socket 940 Opteron under Virtual Server 2005 R2.

So is win 3.11 SMP aware? :ROTF:

Movieman
01-03-2008, 07:00 AM
Nooc;2669449']Pardon me but I don't see any humor in this :confused:

It's called "tongue-in-cheek"
subtle humor..Like English humor..quieter, no huge punchline.
Like Scotch or a good Brandy, you have to develop a taste for it.
To compare, American humor is more like Boone's Farm..
Anyone here old enough to remember getting sloshed on that regurgitated Monkey Urine that they had the audacity to call "wine"?:rofl:

Avman
01-03-2008, 07:06 AM
Anyone here old enough to remember getting sloshed on that regurgitated Monkey Urine that they had the audacity to call "wine"?:rofl:

That stuff was for girls - we used Lowenbrau intsead.

WesM63
01-03-2008, 07:06 AM

Yes, reminds me of my friend who's like "Dude, I got this awesome whiskey, its called Corby's".

If you've ever had it, its the "Boone's Farm" of whiskey.

Ugly n Grey
01-03-2008, 07:08 AM
So is win 3.11 SMP aware? :ROTF:
LOL ! I Uh think it might be a bit dated... but who says you can't have all that Program Mangler goodness and SMP too.... This is just for you Spark...

Movieman
01-03-2008, 07:12 AM
That stuff was for girls - we used Lowenbrau intsead.

When I'm talking about I don't think Lowenbrau was imported into the US yet.
This is maybe 1968..
Another favorite of the time:
case of Narraganset beer($4.99 for 24-16oz cans) and a qt of Wild Irish Rose($1.05 a QT)
Sorry to Thread crap UNG, I'm out of here..;)

trance565
01-03-2008, 11:39 AM
can i install WoW on it? lol

Ugly n Grey
01-03-2008, 01:37 PM
When I'm talking about I don't think Lowenbrau was imported into the US yet.
This is maybe 1968..
Another favorite of the time:
case of Narraganset beer($4.99 for 24-16oz cans) and a qt of Wild Irish Rose($1.05 a QT)
Sorry to Thread crap UNG, I'm out of here..;)

No problem with the crapping even though I used it as an example :rofl: ... to join the O/T for us it was Bradour 6.2 per cent beer from Molsons.... and when I hit 14 we made 80 gallons of choke cherry wine and had a monster party on a lake five miles from the nearest road.. the vomit piles could still be seen sitting on the lake bottom the next morning.... oh to be young again :ROTF:

Martijn
01-03-2008, 01:49 PM
Oh dear, UnG is back and you know it in an instant. I do remember playing solitaire on this old 286 lappy though :D

Omastar
01-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Do I hear talk of Lowenbrau? That's a damn fine beer. It sure puts American beers to shame, even the much hyped Sam Adams. Carlsberg is another good German beer, higher alcohol content than any popular brand here (Budweiser, for example).

ex2cib
01-03-2008, 01:52 PM
i remember windows 3.1.

i liked dos more though.

Frisch
01-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Do I hear talk of Lowenbrau? That's a damn fine beer. It sure puts American beers to shame, even the much hyped Sam Adams. Carlsberg is another good German beer, higher alcohol content than any popular brand here (Budweiser, for example).

Carlsberg is Danish. :)

DTU_XaVier
01-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Carlsberg is Danish. :)
It is now produced in Denmark yes, but it is a beer of german origin as far as ingredients and brewing goes... Watch "Bryggeren" for reference :p:
Other than that, Carlsberg is indeed very good beer, if we're just talking their pilsner (what's the "international" name? Lager? :confused: ) beer.. They make some which I'd qualify as.... Less fortunate too... But that might just be me...

If you can, get your hands on a couple o' good bottles of Heineken, best beer I've ever had (in larger quantities that is :rofl: )....

Also, even though I'm only 19 years old, I still remember a time when we had win3.1 installed... We just never used it, stayed in DOS for what we used the comp for... Which for us kids surmounted to playing STUNT and Jazz Jack Rabbit :D

Best Regards :toast:

WrigleyVillain
01-04-2008, 07:10 AM
Oh god, I remember Windows 3.1 :X

But didn't it come out the same year you were born? :p: :p:

Hee hee I kid because I'm old and jealous (Not Movieman old of course, but old nonetheless) :)

WrigleyVillain
01-04-2008, 07:25 AM
If you can, get your hands on a couple o' good bottles of Heineken, best beer I've ever had (in larger quantities that is :rofl: )....

I'm not a huge fan of the bitterish after taste of German beers such as Heineken and Becks. The newer Heineken Light, however, doesn't have that taste and is fabulous, imo.

jimmsch
01-04-2008, 11:57 AM

American beer you say? I'm gonna have to try to find some of that, I didn't know there was such a thing.

Ugly n Grey
01-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Have to admit a properly poured Stella is pretty high on my list of things to do. But, there's some good US beers. A company out in Washington called the pyramid brewing company made super kick @ss wheat ale. They did a hemp and an apricot ale that were quite nice too. Canuck Ales are not bad with the oldest being ithe best imo . Both Molson Ex and Labbat's 50 are fine ales made from ale yeasts that go back over a century in a moderately pure strain.... Maybe I need to change the thread title to .. "Beer I lust After that's not Duff"

Omastar
01-04-2008, 12:13 PM
American beer you say? I'm gonna have to try to find some of that, I didn't know there was such a thing.

:ROTF: Like they say, "what does American beer have in common with sex in a canoe?"

"They're both f**king close to water!"

Omastar
01-04-2008, 12:16 PM

Eh, Heineken...you can do a lot better than that in Europe. Heineken is what the trendy, pseudo-intellectual types drink in America while they partake in non-judgmental poetry slams or whatever.

DTU_XaVier
01-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Eh, Heineken...you can do a lot better than that in Europe. Heineken is what the trendy, pseudo-intellectual types drink in America while they partake in non-judgmental poetry slams or whatever.
I probably can... A couple o' good bottles of Leffe (belgian monastery beer according to their bottle-labels :lol: ) of various designs are never to be snuffed at either...
I dunno if there's a difference between heineken-drinkers here and in the states, but almost nobody I know actually drink it, so it might have to be actually-intelligent here :rofl:

Best Regards :toast:

Oc-Ghost
01-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Oooh! progman.exe in win xp! :D

Ugly n Grey
01-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Yeah, you can do that, but it's not fully manageable. It was only left there to provide backward compatibility for programs depending on progman.exe to launch. The implementation of SP 2 sends back a progman.exe that is null and doesn't launch. This can be rectified by copying program.exe from the original XP CD....... but while you can create groups and fiddle around it's not quite the same.

[XC] leviathan18
01-05-2008, 09:11 PM
stella franziskaner and guiness is what i drink in europe

Jochenp
01-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Ah, living in Belgium, I am by birth a beer expert. You all have to drink a Duvel, no person can survive more than 6 of those in less than two hours! I can guarantee you!