PDA

View Full Version : Heads up

vaio
12-22-2007, 02:24 AM
Thought you'd like to know that Cosmology has been added to the vault.....more additions to follow ;)

Enjoy. :)

vaio
12-22-2007, 02:06 PM
POEM@home should show at the vault tomorrow ;)

Jose
12-22-2007, 03:36 PM
We have an active and registered Cosmology Team. The freakind norses do to. So that is why they are now 4 and we 5.

And we will be ready for the Poem addition. We are ready in Poem. :P

What is irking me to no end is the continuation of APS @ Home when it is not complying with the requisites fo sending out work.

vaio
12-22-2007, 03:57 PM
We have an active and registered Cosmology Team.

Wasn't when I posted.....my team "beta tested" the Cosmology stats run :p:

And we will be ready for the Poem addition. We are ready in Poem. :P

Ditto.

What is irking me to no end is the continuation of APS @ Home when it is not complying with the requisites fo sending out work.

Agreed to some extent but as a new project doesn't it deserve a chance?
Maybe it's cos you aren't at the top there :D

Wouldn't be surprised if APS and Seasonal Attribution get pulled at some point.

SA has no new work and is therefore defaulting too is it not?......oooh and you are ranked so high there :D

vaio
12-22-2007, 04:01 PM
A-ha.........if APS got pulled Norway would lose 5k more than you........hmmmm :p:

[XC] gomeler
12-22-2007, 07:55 PM
APS@Home pisses me off, I've had my computer polling for work for atleast two weeks in hopes of snagging just a little bit of work to boost our DC-Vault standings. Least OGR-25 has plenty of work for me :yepp:

vaio
12-23-2007, 03:14 AM
The merits of APS and Seasonal Attribution are under review methinks......oh and the lattice project should be added in next 24 hours.

Still expecting Malariacontrol to be added too shortly.

Jose
12-23-2007, 06:55 AM
Hey dog: Lookie who is number three at the standings. The Poets of XtremeSystems :P

vaio
12-23-2007, 07:17 AM
Nice of me to get those projects added for ya :p:

Hmmm, maybe the Crunchers Inc crew should join Team Norway? :D

Paladin
12-23-2007, 09:27 AM
I've had 3 rigs on APS project since the day they got added to the Vault. To date they've received a grand total of 0.0 work units. Worthy or not, that project is not ready for prime-time (Vault).

At least LHC has spurts of work. APS is just dry humping us.

glennpat
12-23-2007, 03:47 PM
APS is just dry humping us.

Your comment actually made me laugh out loud. Hopefully it ends soon one way or the other.