PDA

View Full Version : Internet is out

KaptainBlaZzed
12-19-2007, 08:24 AM
My internet went out on Thursday of last week and will not be fixed until this Saturday.:mad:

I have not left the team, I have just been cut off from the world by my cable company.:down:

I have about 24K points for PSP-P saved up and i have been running DPAD for a couple of days also. When i do get my inet back i will have quite a large dump to take.:ROTF:

On a side note when i do get my internet back i will have a 10mb/1mb line to play with. I was thinking about trying some MJ12 again.

KB

DeadlyFire
12-19-2007, 01:02 PM
On a side note when i do get my internet back i will have a 10mb/1mb line to play with. I was thinking about trying some MJ12 again.

KB

That sounds awesome!! :D

glennpat
12-19-2007, 03:43 PM
It was nice to see your thread. I did to notice your output stopped on a couple of projects. It must not be much fun with no internet for such a long time.

Paladin
12-22-2007, 08:39 AM
Same boat here. Just moved. ATT didn't recognize the address (even the postal carrier has trouble) plus the wiring here is iffy. Also main rig got damaged in the move. :(
Right now have this DX rig temp borrowing someone's 64-bit wifi which took a few days to "acquire" :wasntme: til my own install (6000/768) is finished on 31st.

Jose
12-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Need Poem, and Cosmology Help. These two doozers have just been added.

KaptainBlaZzed
12-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Internet is back up finally.
It only took the cable company 5 tries to fix it. LOL
I will be dumping my ~24K PSP-P, ~3.5K D2OL, and 3 to 4 million DPAD points i have saved up while my internet was out.

Now look at at my speedtest results.:shocked:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/216075249.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

I can't wait to put some MJ12 on this line.:D :D

What projects need some help right now? All the ones i was working on seem to have slowed down. (DPAD, eon, PSP-P)

glennpat
12-28-2007, 05:18 AM
I went to look at our vault scores and saw the 416 point gain in PRP and thought alright you're back.

For running projects in the short run any or all of the 5 new Boinc projects that have been added to the vault could be run. Of the 5 we are lowest in Sudoku.

Frisch
12-28-2007, 08:30 PM
Good to see you on the MJ12 stats again, and congratulation with your new connection.

We are, as you maybe have noticed, closing in on Free-DC

KaptainBlaZzed
12-31-2007, 06:14 AM
Grrrr.......

Internet is out again.:mad:

KaptainBlaZzed
01-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Internet is back up again....For good i hope.

It only took 7 different technitions to figure out that they needed to change one of the resistors in the tap to lower the signal so it was in working range.

I HATE dumb A$$ cable guys.:shakes:

Paladin
01-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Similar here. My provision due date was 31st. Got sync 8pm on 31st, but my PPPoE auth wasn't being accepted. Call level 1 (clueless as always), escalate to level 2. L2 manually corrects the login & I'm up. Then as I'm using it, I notice that it's kinda slow for a 6Mps tap. Tests at 700/700, SNR good, DMT graph good, can just about spit and hit the CO which means hard line's OK,DSLAM's OK, but my redback profile is banana'd. Email direct support who agrees and files a ticket. 24 hours later my profile is rebuilt and I'm flowing at AT&T "Elite" speed.

Now if only I could get 2 bonded "Elite"s like Speakeasy offers in some areas...

Never fast enough.