PDA

View Full Version : Hi just a status report

Jose
12-17-2007, 05:07 PM
:rofl: ( good drugs working ) For those of you that do not know it I was DX with cancer in Stomach , Liver, Pleura and bones Last may the 12th.

I have been under a massive therapy using Interferon, Octeocride and Bisulphonates and I can say thta most of the tumour activuty has been inactivated and only one tumor remains vissible in the images.

Good news.

The only price paid is that for atleast seven more months I will need to be in nutritional, physical and pain control therapy to recover wat was lost as a direct result of the therapies. I started this stage of treatement last week. Lets see what happens.

As to DC: I am basically running math and physics projects, ( No I am not running Setty:rofl: :ROTF: :rofl: )

Lets say I am feeling a tad tired but I find peace and happiness watching the progress of Xs in all the projects they are working anmd that a relative sense of peace and reason is back.

[XC] riptide
12-17-2007, 05:17 PM
My Grandfather used to say "Son, its hard to kill a bad thing" :lol: :up:

[XC] gomeler
12-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Glad to hear things are progressing. Seen you bouncing around in projects, I'm keeping an eyeball on you ;)

Movieman
12-17-2007, 08:16 PM
All I'll say is that you know what I'm thinking and you'll be in my prayers.:up:

[XC] DragonOrta
12-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Glad to hear that some of the bad stuff is over. :up: Keep up the fight. :CTF:

XS_parts
12-17-2007, 11:17 PM
Keep plugging away Jose :up:

Martijn
12-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Jose you're back!!

Get well soon buddy :up:

Paladin
12-22-2007, 08:51 AM
He's never been gone. Jose & "DiabloLegion" have been contributing to many XS DC projects throughout.
:wtf: