PDA

View Full Version : A girl problem thread :(

leoftw
12-07-2007, 11:19 AM
I have to give you guys a bit of background to the story so hopefully this all makes sense.

About one month (maybe more) I was asked to fix a laptop for a teacher of mine. I took the laptop home and I was confronted by my GF saying that I shouldn't be helping out other "women" . Yes !! I have one of those women. I explained to her that you have no reason to be worried, the teacher is old , unattractive and I have no attraction whatsoever . I even offered her to drop by class. Well I told her I wouldn't do it but the problem was that I had already fixed it . It had a virus and I cleaned it up. I returned it to the teacher and she offered to pay me . I refused payment and told her it was nothing .

About one month later on my final exam the teacher hands me a envelope. The envelope has gift certificates to "food" places. One of them was starbucks. My GF asked me for starbucks about a week earlier but I told her I was tight on funds and I need to make my money stretch . Well I went to go buy her a drink and a walnut bread from starbucks with the gift card that was given to me. I got home and I told her what happened . Well this didn't turn out so well. She refused to drink the coffee and eat the bread I gave her . She got supposedly "sad" because I should have known she would have gotten mad by accepting a gift and worst buying her something with that gift. She soon started crying and I told her "don't expect me to go console you because I didn't do anything wrong" I was now supposedly a "jackarse" for being selfish . I slept on the couch last night and I am sick and tired of getting into huge arguments that last for days because of some stupid crap like this.

I told her to go explain the story to a sane person and see how they perceive it . I assure you its not only me.

Cliff Notes:

Teacher asks me to fix laptop
GF tells me don't fix it because she's jealous
Problem was I fixed it prior to that conversation
I give the laptop back to the teacher and refuse payment
One month later the teacher gives me gift certificates from food places
I buy my gf a drink with it
GF gets mad because I bought her a drink with certificates from another girl
LEO is sick and tired of this childish crap :)

EniGmA1987
12-07-2007, 11:33 AM
So break up with her. If it is like this now how do you think it will be in 5 years? 10?

leoftw
12-07-2007, 11:38 AM
Seems like the best advice. I have a child with her so that sort of holds me back but I'm unhappy as :banana::banana::banana::banana: with her.

desolator
12-07-2007, 11:50 AM
do it for the kid!

Blauhung
12-07-2007, 11:56 AM
better leave a loveless relationship then to demonstrate that this is the way to interact with each other. I'm jaded though. My parents fought all the time and didn't separate till my younger sisters were all out of the house.

alexio
12-07-2007, 12:09 PM
If she is any older than 16 she needs serious help.

Omastar
12-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Haha, wow.

Dump that cow.

darkone414
12-07-2007, 12:17 PM
I dated a girl who was insane like this chick seems to be for about two years lol. Just like everyone says get out now! It's a waste of your time. As far as the kid you don't need to be with the girl just for the kids sake. Just be around as much as you can and encourage the kid to do well and work hard. Everything will be fine. :up:

skynet666
12-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Sounds exactly like my x girlfriend. Its so hard to leave when there is a kid involved, you feel like your a failure if you leave. I left my x about 7 months ago, now out of pure jealousy she has made my life hell. Am paying child support, I cant see my kid, she has taken me to court and got full custody a, and im doing a 12 month anger management couse every monday night, all because of the lies she spun

leoftw
12-07-2007, 01:44 PM
the worst part of everything is that I ordered and received a thermaltake toughpower 750w psu and wanted to hook it up to my system and it's still in the box because we were arguing for 4hrs last night. :mad:

Movieman
12-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Sounds like it's time to have a sit down and explain the facts of life.
Human beings interact with one another and it's not a segregated society.
You will deal with and know women and she will do the same with men but at the end of the day you two go home together.
She's got to understand that and accept it as it is life.
Cripes, we don't have relations with every woman we speak with.
We might want to because we are men and would nail a snake if someone held it still but we don't!:ROTF:

leoftw
12-07-2007, 02:16 PM
:shakes: so true

alexio
12-07-2007, 02:18 PM
the worst part of everything is that I ordered and received a thermaltake toughpower 750w psu and wanted to hook it up to my system and it's still in the box because we were arguing for 4hrs last night. :mad:
You need help too, lol :ROTF:

leoftw
12-07-2007, 02:26 PM
You need help too, lol :ROTF:

I was so exited about it before I went to school I didn't have time to open it so what I did is I took it to school and opened the fedex box in the parking lot . What a loser lol!!!!

I have a CM690 case coming too . If you guys think I'm kidding heres the tracking number . Watch her refuse delivery lol I'll be pissed !!!!!!!

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?action=track&language=english&cntry_code=us&initial=x&tracknumbers=051351432990822

alexio
12-07-2007, 02:36 PM
I was so exited about it before I went to school I didn't have time to open it so what I did is I took it to school and opened the fedex box in the parking lot . What a loser lol!!!!
I may have skipped school. Guess I'm just as bad then :D

Polizei
12-07-2007, 02:41 PM
I skipped my 2 night classes on Tuesday to reapply thermal paste to my processor, north bridge and videocard.

Im right there with you both.

As far as the girl thing goes - your girlfriend is being rediculous.

Kingcarcas
12-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Very immature, that is not a women.

K404
12-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Drama queen!

(her, not you BTW)

leoftw
12-07-2007, 03:03 PM
hahahahhahaha I think she refused the package . I knew she was going to do that :banana::banana::banana::banana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?action=track&language=english&cntry_code=us&initial=x&tracknumbers=051351432990822

darkone414
12-07-2007, 03:09 PM
hahahahhahaha I think she refused the package . I knew she was going to do that :banana::banana::banana::banana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol she truly is insane if she refused the package. :ROTF: Tell her to grow up and move on!

leoftw
12-07-2007, 03:19 PM
I called fedex to go pick it up at their shipping offices and the jacked up part is that the drivers get back at 7 and they close at 7 wtf :mad: I'm going to have to wait until monday :(

Eldonko
12-07-2007, 03:30 PM
If she is any older than 16 she needs serious help./agree

RyderOCZ
12-07-2007, 03:33 PM
I called fedex to go pick it up at their shipping offices and the jacked up part is that the drivers get back at 7 and they close at 7 wtf :mad: I'm going to have to wait until monday :(Get there about 6:30. If the driver is back...then you are all set, they can get the package for you (you will need the door tag, if they left one or the proper tracking number and your ID).

If he is not back, you will have a chance to talk to the person and find out your options for getting it before Monday :)

biohead
12-07-2007, 03:38 PM
how did she become your girlfriend in the first place?

leoftw
12-07-2007, 03:46 PM
how did she become your girlfriend in the first place?

stupidity

fart_plume
12-07-2007, 04:23 PM
best advice i can give is get a notebook .write down the dates and times and what occured. and keep all evidences, ie. the fedex tag and get a statement from the driver. keep the note book upto date so if you need it to get custody of your child you can by showing documentation of her instability. This should convice any court in order to do what is in the best interest of your child.

Omastar
12-07-2007, 04:27 PM
stupidity

Generally speaking, stupidity and/or alcohol inspire a lot of 'relationships'.

Nanometer
12-07-2007, 10:34 PM
dear god is all I have to add to the original post.

LinusTech
12-07-2007, 10:55 PM
My parents split up while I was very young and I'm perfectly normal. Here's my feedback: Always fight to be a part of the kid's life. Always. Even if the crazy parent gets custody due to the court process, the kid can use his own legs. I ran when I was 12 and I've never looked back. As long as the kid knows you love him, if she's this irrational trying to be a mother, then it won't be long until it's all taken care of.

leoftw
12-08-2007, 02:41 AM
I'm a sucker and I got to play with my toys.

Here is mine. It got here today but i'm having problems with the headphone jack. If I install the HD plug I can't hear anything , if i install the ac plug I could only hear the left earphone :( other than that it's a sick case. I have a supremefx 2 that came with my maximus .

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd293/leoforthewin/cm6901.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd293/leoforthewin/cm690.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd293/leoforthewin/cm6902.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd293/leoforthewin/IMG_2501.jpg

I also got some new stuff

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd293/leoforthewin/toughpower.jpg

Modular !!!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd293/leoforthewin/toughpowermodular.jpg

RX7boricua
12-08-2007, 03:58 AM
This will not end well. It will only get worse over time. I used to be with a woman who would flip out and storm out of the room in anger if we were watching TV. Her reason for storming out? I didn't change the channel fast enough after some random girl in a bikini or skimpy clothes came on the screen. If we were sitting in my car at a light, and I glanced over at the car to my left, and there would happen to be a woman in that car, and I looked at her for more than 0.3 seconds before looking away, it turned into a huge fight. And these are just mild examples of her insanity! Wanna know the worst part? Even the woman I just described to you wasn't as crazy as yours is. Even she wouldn't have flipped out over me using my IT skills to help out a decrepid old female teacher of mine.

The child does complicate things, but my advice is to leave her as soon as humanly possible.

Man, I got chills thinking about all the wacko stuff my ex did. Now I'm married to the most awesome, supportive, loving woman a guy could ever hope for. Don't settle for that madness. Good luck brother!

NortHWizarD
12-08-2007, 07:04 AM
2 words:

Lorena Bobbitt

~NortH~

Fujimitsu
12-08-2007, 07:22 AM
Sounds like it's time to have a sit down and explain the facts of life.
Human beings interact with one another and it's not a segregated society.
You will deal with and know women and she will do the same with men but at the end of the day you two go home together.
She's got to understand that and accept it as it is life.
Cripes, we don't have relations with every woman we speak with.
We might want to because we are men and would nail a snake if someone held it still but we don't!:ROTF:

Why is this SOOO hard to understand for women? It seems every woman, regardless of how otherwise normal she may be.. holds this odd belief that any woman but her that you spend time with is going to end up in bed. It's one of my biggest pet peeves, and honestly I think that paranoid attitude ends up causing the very behavior they are trying to avoid in a lot of cases.

I hate to bash women, as I know a lot of totally cool ones. It just seems that once you get close to some women something clicks, and they pull crap like this.

As far as your situation is concerned, if you don't think it will get better soon. End it immediately. My parents divorced when I was 5, it was rough for about a year but it's easily the best thing they could've done. I have friends that grew up in a totally loveless house and it's MUCH MUCH harder on them. You're best off splitting up when they're young, they get over it quickly and you can both be happy. If shes this upset with your relationship, end it, because no matter what she says it will never stop.

leoftw
12-08-2007, 07:27 AM
I love bashing women in the right places :o

twilyth
12-08-2007, 11:07 AM
For some reason, the more you give to most women, less respect they have for you. And the less respect you have for them, the more they feel that it's their fault and they should try to please you.

The hardest part of executing this strategy though is getting it right. You want to make them feel insecure but still give them hope. So you can make back handed comments about some new lines on their face or a few extra pounds they may have gained (regardless of whether or not its true) but do it in a way that doesn't sound judgmental. You also have to stop trying to please them because it's not going to happen.

As long as they think they've got you by the short curlies, they're going to squeeze. You've got to make them understand what they've got is a handful of nothing (no double meaning intended). After that, it's smooth sailing.

DTU_XaVier
12-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Problem is, even when all the feminists are screaming for equality, in a divorce, the woman will always pull the woman-card, making her the victim here, even if she's being completely brain-dead...
If you go to court over anything with her, make sure you haven't got any loose ends she can use for her advantage... It might sound cynical, but most women tend to pull crap when they want something...

And all couples fight once in a while... But fighting over something doesn't solve the problem... It's obvious that she loves you, and you love her (most of the time at least), and you just need to sit down and talk! MAKE her do it, no matter what she might say... Women can, even while they call themselves more rational than men, be completely illogical about the smallest things...

Best Regards :toast:

BeardyMan
12-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Omg i got a girl that is like 3years older to me, she thinks i'm hott,sexy , tasty , f(u)ckable and all but she is still concerned about the age, i'm 21 i have a stable job a wage more then others do when they work with two, and i have a hairy ass;
I can't see the problem for not trying it?:shrug:

trance565
12-08-2007, 10:19 PM
tell her to stfu or gtfo

PoorManPcreview
12-13-2007, 06:14 PM
Break up yet?

uOpt
12-14-2007, 08:56 AM
Tell her she's out of line, then continue to do what you find is appropriate. Don't hide it. She'll stay or not. Best solution for everybody.

However, using that woman's gift certificate to buy your girlfriend coffee is not the right thing to do. If she had been upset about it, justified or not, you can't bring it back. So let her pay :D

What age group are we talking about here?

phelan1777
12-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Drama queen!
(her, not you BTW)
Yeah my first thought when I read the OP.

TO OP: Seriously I have been down this road, and I give you advice based on experience, as I have three kids with my ex, and had to go through the whole Baby Mama Drama.

WALK AWAY, Pack your :banana::banana::banana::banana: and go, if you hesitate, each day you wait, your sanity slips even further.

These women, I don't know how, but manage to not get past the 16 bit, and cling desperately to that mentality. They are usually VERY insecure, and really there is nothing you can do, other then try to coddle her, and that does you no good.

I too pay CS, and have been dragged infront of a judge numerous times, just to hear her silver tongue wash over all with in ear shot, and only recently did my best friend see her for her true self, and came to me with a long over due apology.

Walk away, you have rights as the kids father, and I would strongly suggest you consult a family law attorney to get a heads up on your rights and abilities just to cover your a$$.

I can not with any more emphasis, stress to you, that talking to her, will more then likely not work...........say 95%. Save up, move out, and do what you have to do, to make sure she doesn't screw you of your rights as the childs father.

Something else to think about, with out your influence, the kids mother will only pass on her issues to the child, and though there is no guarantee the child will turn out like the mother, you don't want to think about how the child will turn out with the mother having a strong influence on child's personality.

phelan1777
12-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Why is this SOOO hard to understand for women? It seems every woman, regardless of how otherwise normal she may be.. holds this odd belief that any woman but her that you spend time with is going to end up in bed. It's one of my biggest pet peeves, and honestly I think that paranoid attitude ends up causing the very behavior they are trying to avoid in a lot of cases.

I hate to bash women, as I know a lot of totally cool ones. It just seems that once you get close to some women something clicks, and they pull crap like this.

As far as your situation is concerned, if you don't think it will get better soon. End it immediately. My parents divorced when I was 5, it was rough for about a year but it's easily the best thing they could've done. I have friends that grew up in a totally loveless house and it's MUCH MUCH harder on them. You're best off splitting up when they're young, they get over it quickly and you can both be happy. If shes this upset with your relationship, end it, because no matter what she says it will never stop.
Studies have shown the the female of some species are far more territorial then the males, as well as being far more savage in their attacks.

Spiders, anyone? Praying Mantis?

Problem is, even when all the feminists are screaming for equality, in a divorce, the woman will always pull the woman-card, making her the victim here, even if she's being completely brain-dead...
If you go to court over anything with her, make sure you haven't got any loose ends she can use for her advantage... It might sound cynical, but most women tend to pull crap when they want something...

And all couples fight once in a while... But fighting over something doesn't solve the problem... It's obvious that she loves you, and you love her (most of the time at least), and you just need to sit down and talk! MAKE her do it, no matter what she might say... Women can, even while they call themselves more rational than men, be completely illogical about the smallest things...

Best Regards :toast:
That is the under statement of the century!

tell her to stfu or gtfo

these kind of women you can't tell STFU it doesn't register in their brain.

Omg i got a girl that is like 3years older to me, she thinks i'm hott,sexy , tasty , f(u)ckable and all but she is still concerned about the age, i'm 21 i have a stable job a wage more then others do when they work with two, and i have a hairy ass;
I can't see the problem for not trying it?:shrug:

you missed the point of the post, but thanks for playing...............:shrug:

systemviper
12-14-2007, 10:01 AM
:2cents:
Tell her she's out of line, then continue to do what you find is appropriate. Don't hide it. She'll stay or not. Best solution for everybody.

However, using that woman's gift certificate to buy your girlfriend coffee is not the right thing to do. If she had been upset about it, justified or not, you can't bring it back. So let her pay :D

What age group are we talking about here?

I agree, you have 2 choices, Fist if you think it will never change, then you should do something since there is no future.

But if there is a chance, you need to find a way to communicate with her. It is very hard sometimes, but it is the glue that holds relationships together. No one will ever be perfect and we cannot always be expected to do the right thing, but thru communication you should be able to resolve your issues. You need to confront her in a sublte way to let her know how you feel, how she makes you feel then what you both can do to make it better, and believe me it's not avoiding any situations or that, we all need freedom in our relations, trust and respect. Sounds like you have been giving them to her but she needs to know that you expect to get them back.

If you cannot communicate then, you know in your heart what to do....

Just my :2cents:

Humans will always fight, do dumb things and just be human, if that can't be acknowledged then :down:

sorry but i had my spellchecker offfffffffff:shakes: