PDA

View Full Version : Little question please help :)

dnb#
12-04-2007, 12:02 PM
Hi,

I just received my order from www.chilledpc.co.uk (thanks Tom) but I chose the wrong tubing length....I thought I ordered 4 meters but I forgot it has to be in Foot :brick: So now I got 1,20 meters of R-3400 tygon. I'm from the netherlands so the shipping takes a little while.

That's the reason I want to order a few meters more cause I can't install my wc now ;)

Question: DOES SOMEBODY KNOW WHERE YOU CAN BUY 1/2inch ID, 3/4inch OD R-3400 Tygon IN EUROPE (like germany or something)??!?!?!
The one who helps me gets a big + because I was planning to post a worklog again, so the sooner you answer, the sooner you get a worklog :)

Thanks in advance

Bastiaan v. Berkel (dnb#)

dnb#
12-05-2007, 01:07 AM
someone?

headala
12-05-2007, 01:28 AM
maybe try on a Dutch forum? Sorry that noone can help :(

dnb#
12-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Dutchmen don't order such pricey stuff as I do :D They always have thinner tubing and I do know more about watercooling then the rest of the Dutch forums ;) I've had 8 or 9 different watercooling setups in 4-5 years so a Dutch forum isn't an option :D but thanks for your reply :)

Waterlogged
12-05-2007, 02:00 AM
dnb#, I think you might be S.O.L. on finding it closer than the UK. I tried Google Europe, Germany and Netherlands with absolutely no luck finding anything bigger than 11/8mm in R3400. I think you need to come to terms with the fact that most of your fellow countrymen like tiny tubes.

The only thing I can think of would be to flip through a telephone book and look for maybe a gardening or plumbing center with a wide selection of tubing. :shrug:

dnb#
12-05-2007, 03:30 AM
dnb#, I think you might be S.O.L. on finding it closer than the UK. I tried Google Europe, Germany and Netherlands with absolutely no luck finding anything bigger than 11/8mm in R3400. I think you need to come to terms with the fact that most of your fellow countrymen like tiny tubes.

The only thing I can think of would be to flip through a telephone book and look for maybe a gardening or plumbing center with a wide selection of tubing. :shrug:

Yep, I did the same thing as you did. Tried to google with german/dutch/European googlebrowsers with no succes at all. It seems you can only buy it in the UK or US.
I hate Europe :shakes: Why don't we have reasonable priced tubing with US sizes.....

Thanks for helping me out! :)

CERO
12-05-2007, 04:22 AM
had u take a look @ aquatuning.de? they sell allot of W/c stuffs there, maybe bg-computers.com, I didnt check myself but maybe they have.

dnb#
12-05-2007, 05:32 AM
had u take a look @ aquatuning.de? they sell allot of W/c stuffs there, maybe bg-computers.com, I didnt check myself but maybe they have.

I've checked Aquatuning.de and they do have r3400 tygon in a smaller size: like 15,9mm OD and 9,5mm ID that's way to small :)

Thanks for the answer!