PDA

View Full Version : I hate console games...except

Think
12-03-2007, 11:03 AM
the wii:rolleyes:

:caution:
Console games are for sheep that follow a path without a brain
Console gamers are little snotty nose kids that try to mimic the reverence of an adult
Console games are designed to turn your children into dumbed-down, obedient little citizens

...now the real underlining truth of the matter is that console games are designed to increase Osteoarthritis of the hands, thereby providing future funding for the American Arthritis Society:rofl:

So start picketing every EB, Wallmart etc console gaming store - unite dear citizens of the free PC world and punish those non believers !!!!!!!!!!:mad: :spam: :hehe: :caution:

I'm just ranting because Assassins Creed for PC will be delayed until 2008:down:

This has been a paid advertisement by the PCUGI ( Personal Computer Gaming Institute). Any opinions or affiliation are strictly those of the PCUGI and are not those of the Xtremesytems.Org. Thank you.

BiFfMaN
12-03-2007, 01:05 PM
If you really want Osteoarthritis..play Guitar Hero on expert

Think
12-03-2007, 06:16 PM
If you really want Osteoarthritis..play Guitar Hero on expert

Very true, very painful indeed:)

nFo
12-04-2007, 10:59 AM
PC Gamers http://images.fok.nl/s/emo.gif

RPGWiZaRD
12-05-2007, 05:24 AM
Umm, what's the point of this thread? No need to go on a outrage, cuz of a PC game gets delayed. :p:

Think
12-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Umm, what's the point of this thread? No need to go on a outrage, cuz of a PC game gets delayed. :p:

It's really the only jendra of a game that I enjoy. Looks very similar to my all time favorite Thief, Thief 2 and Thief 3. :)
:yepp: