PDA

View Full Version : Stuck (.NET?) client

Paladin
11-30-2007, 02:34 AM
From when I got home from work and started the client, it refuses to crawl. All workers hang until aprox 500 sec then the client restarts itself. Rinse. Repeat. Over & over. Reboot/reset every thing and no change. All other internet connectively (games & browsing) fine. :confused:

Mekoa
11-30-2007, 02:36 AM
Id maybe delete all your work barrels (can be done directly in the MJ12 folder) and perhaps cleanup the data from one of the menus. Pretty sure my Mj12 did this for a while, cant remember if I did something or it just fixed itself.

Maybe some bad baskets?

Paladin
12-01-2007, 09:31 AM
I just let it keep timing out and restarting the client over & over. Eventually it got unstuck. Data has always been clean already every time I hit that button.

Frisch
12-01-2007, 09:38 AM
I just let it keep timing out and restarting the client over & over. Eventually it got unstuck. Data has always been clean already every time I hit that button.

It happens when a worker gets stuck - can't get the work done -

What i do in that situation, is to manually restart a couple of times.....that fixed it every time.

You can always read in your log, when it happens....it says something like...." Will pause workers until # something worker gets unstuck"

And it never happens, and always ends in a restart...so therefore I choose to do it manually a couple of times, and fix it that way.

Movieman
12-01-2007, 09:48 AM
Are you on the latest 1.50 version of the app with Net 2.0 also installed?

Paladin
12-01-2007, 09:56 AM
You can always read in your log, when it happens....it says something like...." Will pause workers until # something worker gets unstuck"

Heh, but since it restarts automatically with a nice clean log window, I'd never see that message unless I happened to catch it just before it restarted.

Are you on the latest 1.50 version of the app with Net 2.0 also installed?

I think you moved my post the last time I mentioned that. ;)

Movieman
12-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Heh, but since it restarts automatically with a nice clean log window, I'd never see that message unless I happened to catch it just before it restarted.

I think you moved my post the last time I mentioned that. ;)
Yea, but it's old news now..No secret..:rofl:
I have to go but if your not on those versions you should be..

Paladin
12-01-2007, 10:20 AM
I have to go but if your not on those versions you should be..

Of course. :yepp: