PDA

View Full Version : crazy laws

saaya
11-22-2007, 10:14 AM
hahaha theres a show on german tv atm reporting the craziest laws worldwide :D

theres a law in the uk that states its forbidden to die in westminster palace... :stick:
in germany its allowed to drive completely naked, but as soon as you leave the car you can be fined ...IF somebody complains :D
in a small town in france theres a law against dieing... cause the cementary is full... so if somebody dies he/she has to pay a fine :lol:
in singapore you can be fined with up to 500 euros if you dont flush the toilet after using it
in st louis in the us its against the law to fart in a church, you can be fined or even sent to jail, or worse yet, to hell :lol:
in a city in new mexico, usa, its illegal for women to show themselves in public unshaved. if their legs or armpits arent shaved they can be fined or even sent to jail for a few days.

crazy stuff :lol:

ex2cib
11-22-2007, 10:54 AM
from my state

Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.
It is illegal to impersonate a person of the clergy.
It is illegal to maim oneself to escape duty.
You may not drive barefooted.
Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.
It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.
Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.
Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your(i want to try this one)
You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.

[XC] riptide
11-22-2007, 01:54 PM
In my former Univeresity, if you arrived at the gate with a horse, you could demand that the security Stable them.

IN an exam you could demand a glass of port, and it would HAVE to be served to you. (Was tried successfully)

Zytek_Fan
11-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Idaho

# Riding a merry-go-round on Sundays is considered a crime.

# Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.

# You may not fish on a camel's back.

Boise
# Residents may not fish from a giraffe's back.

Pocatello
# A person may not be seen in public without a smile on their face.

# A law passed in 1912 provided that "The carrying of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless some are exhibited to public view."

DTU_XaVier
11-22-2007, 05:04 PM
I can't remember the state (think it was Arkansas, sp), but it was illegal to cross the state-border with a duck on your head :rofl:

SoberWarlock
11-22-2007, 05:55 PM
These are some weird laws. I didn't even know these laws existed 0.o

saaya
11-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.awesome hahahaha

Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.rofl :D

You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.ha, wtf?

riptide;2575084']In my former Univeresity, if you arrived at the gate with a horse, you could demand that the security Stable them.

IN an exam you could demand a glass of port, and it would HAVE to be served to you. (Was tried successfully)hahaha, nice! :D

Idaho

# Riding a merry-go-round on Sundays is considered a crime.

# Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.

# You may not fish on a camel's back.

Boise
# Residents may not fish from a giraffe's back.

Pocatello
# A person may not be seen in public without a smile on their face.

# A law passed in 1912 provided that "The carrying of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless some are exhibited to public view."
lol are you sure about this stuff?
sounds made up, lol

I can't remember the state (think it was Arkansas, sp), but it was illegal to cross the state-border with a duck on your head :rofl:
lol what? hahaha

darkone414
11-23-2007, 10:11 AM
Firemen may not whistle or flirt at any woman passing a firehouse in Huntington, West Virginia.

It is illegal to tickle women in Virginia and in Portland, Maine men cannot tickle women under the chin with feather dusters.

DTU_XaVier
11-24-2007, 07:11 AM
BTW, in Detroit it's illegal to keep alligators in your bathtub...
Also, some place or other (can't remember), it's illegal to walk down the street with a cow in tow on sundays... :lol:

b1lk1
11-24-2007, 09:53 AM
in singapore you can be fined with up to 500 euros if you dont flush the toilet after using it

This should be a worldwide enforced law with a much higher punishment......

zanzabar
11-24-2007, 02:12 PM
the best one near me is in from Hayward CA, if a pedestrian caries a bowling ball across an overpass they get detained for 7 days in county and their ball taken away

saaya
11-27-2007, 10:32 AM
lol good stuff :lol: