PDA

View Full Version : BF1942 No-CD Patch for Multiplayer (internet) 1.4?? Anyone??!

ThePunkerGuy
07-24-2003, 07:10 PM
Alrighty, well.. i am tired of needing to have my cd in the comp, or having to load the cd in the Virtual Clone drive from CloneCd... i own the game so dont worry, not tryint to steal anything :-)
Does anyone know where i can get a BF1942 1.4 Multiplayer No-CD patch?? I tried on off Gamecopyworld.com and when i try to play multiplayer games, it says "Data Differs from Server".. and then there was another one there titled "BF1942 v1.4 SP/MP [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed EXE".. i tried all the download servers and after downloading it says the file is currupt. So anyone who knows anything here would be a great help!!!
- Mike

NyCUndaGrounD
07-26-2003, 05:58 AM
whats bothering you with CLonecd's Virtual Clone drive loading BF for you. I use Alcohol 120 and is working great.

ThePunkerGuy
07-26-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by NyCUndaGrounD
whats bothering you with CLonecd's Virtual Clone drive loading BF for you. I use Alcohol 120 and is working great.

Yeah, i use Alc now... CloneCD doesnt auto load the CDs back in when you restart.. so you always gotta put the cd in!
- Mike

sjohnson
07-26-2003, 10:29 AM
Daemon tools ( http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/index.php ) mounts CD images on restart plus includes tools to overcome copy-protection methods. Free, too!

My retail, legit copy of Max Payne is unplayable without Daemon Tools (even when new, it crashed to desktop when loading a new level), I almost threw it away before I discovered what a good job DT does :)