PDA

View Full Version : New Case and Waterset help (yet again).

jukkis83
11-07-2007, 05:53 AM
Hi,

I've read the stickies, but I still need some help on few issues.

#1: Getting the case I need: Im leaning toward Silverstone TJ09 because I like the front bezel look over tj10. Also its somewhat cheaper at 240e from Germany vs 300e for tj10. I live in Finland and some of the local prices are quite high.
I also though about Antec 182, P190 and Lian Li cases.

My goal is to make internal/external SILENT watercooling set for overclocking. I dont want to make big modifications to the case, drilling holes for extra 120fans is one of those mods I'd like not to make. Thus tj09 because of the handy 2x120mm fans on top of the case. Also nice room to fit water tank and pump. Maybe extra 120mm rad too. Any suggestions to the case? Is there any real difference in tj09 and tj10? Also any new nice cases coming? I want mid tower/full tower case. Aluminium prefered.

#2: Watercooling setup: Im not sure what to get. Getting external solution like Zalman Reserator XT might be easy (and expensive) but I prefer internal and long lasting solutions. Also is hybrid setup (both internal and external combonents) good for silent oc setup?

#3: Getting the combonents: Due to select few items available at Finland, Im not sure what to get. Radiators that are available are usually old Black Ice Pro and Extreme series. www.aquatuning.de has MagiCool, XSPC, Black ICE Radiator GT Stealth, Thermochill PA120.3, Watercool and Koolance radiators so I might order from there. Which of these product series is easy to mount on (tj09) and is good for silent setup? Is 360 rad much better on 2x120 fans then 240 rad on 2x120 fans? Pump is a big ? for me, but I might just go with the sticky posts recomendations. Blocks are prob gonna be EK/Swiftech.

My setup:

E6600@3.7Ghz Tuniq Tower, Orthos load@65c
Abit IP35-Pro
8800Gts
4GB ram
BeQuiet Darkpower Pro 530w
Pci Wlan card.
4 HDDs and 2 Optical drives.

Im planning to expand to Crossfire setup in the future depending on new Radeon products.

Any info/help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

jukkis83
11-14-2007, 04:05 AM
No problems detected ?