PDA

View Full Version : Little update

Gray Mole
11-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Sorry I've been a bit absent, got slammed at work and a bit of a flu too.

I've been 'volunteered' at work to be tech training officer, along with some admin added to my already impossible workload, so it's been about 2 weeks of double shifts and little sleep.

I always thought a promotion would come along with perks or at least a raise, but those seem to be conspicously absent. I think I'm on the 'job retention bonus', the bonus is that I have a job. Oh joy.

Anyway, will get back to those that I haven't PM'd, and I'm working on units quick as I can without sacrificing quality. Will let people know as I complete things. I won't rush anything though, I'd rather annoy people about longer build times than them ending up with a shoddy unit.

Just finished up a 'healthcheck' on a unit that I'd built and was sold on Ebay, and it turned into a longer process as it'd been 'worked on' by someone else and I had a number of things to sort out. Not really worried about posting it on forum though, just bringing it back to where it should be.

Anyone needs me, just PM and I'll get back quick as I can, though I'm worried more about the work than messages at the moment, so understand if I don't reply immediately.

Gray

Stocky
11-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Hey Gray,

if you could drop me a PM of how things are going that'd be great!
It's been a while; I hope things are on the up for you :)

Cheers,
Andrew

girth_maul
12-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Same thing here please. :)

Stocky
01-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Where are you? :(