PDA

View Full Version : soldier of fortune II

SilentKnight
07-22-2003, 04:38 PM
Does anybody know what this game is like and what graphics and gameplay is like??

saaya
07-22-2003, 05:20 PM
yeah, its a great game and if you set everything to its max and high details it looks awesome!

its the most realisitc game regarding gore and killing people so far. if you throw a grenade at somebody check the walls, there are pictures of real brain parts integrated into the game on the walls and the floor... looks really disgusting! i liked it though :D

its a great game! the enemies are aiming pretty well what makes the game really tough in the last levels.
on one point you are onboard of a helicopter and have to shoot at guerilla camps you fly along, at another point of the game your on the machine gun of a truck and have to shoot other trucks that follow you.

its one of my favourite games! the story is very well thougt through and entertaining and youll need weeks if not months to finish the game!

pulverizer
07-22-2003, 06:17 PM
Multiplayer is pretty fun too.

Kurrurrin
07-23-2003, 07:04 PM
i only play the multiplayer, and I love it. Think CS but without the idiots and better hit detection and movement and ..... i don't know, its just better.

hedge
07-23-2003, 07:10 PM
I personally haven't played the game, but from I understood was that the game wasn't great. Maybe this person was wrong, but according to them, the hit detection was one of the worst problems the game has. He could clearly shoot a guy in the head and still miss somehow.

sandman
07-25-2003, 02:36 PM
I've had it for a year, I think it's great.

SpaRat1k
07-29-2003, 09:14 PM
A+ for multiplayer
B- for singleplayer