PDA

View Full Version : midnight club 2 anybody?

saaya
07-22-2003, 04:35 PM
does anybody know how to get the fps displayed? fraps doesnt work for some reason :confused:

man the game options sure suck! i stopped working my way through the weird menu and just chnage everything in the options.cfg directly...

Charles Wirth
07-22-2003, 05:37 PM
I picked MC2 as well, and I agree about the options. I will check out the options file. Steering at first is very sensitive.

saaya
07-23-2003, 04:35 AM
yeah! im glad im not the only one who noticed that... i need to get myself a gamepad for this game... i REALLY ,like the graphics... very impressive! the police cars look awesome!

i hope there are some other options to increase the quality even further... aniso really helps when your driving close to the walls.

hedge
07-23-2003, 07:06 PM
I wouldn't know how to help you with the framerate problem, but I take it that you guys really enjoy the game though? Because I wasn't very impressed with it when I played it at E3 this year. Maybe I just need to like drving games more to enjoy it. I hope that the sensitive steering problem you guys are talking about isn't as bad as it was when I played it. I barely had to turn the wheel before I found myself spiraling out of control. :cool:

Nomjr
08-22-2003, 09:22 AM
I use the logitech momo with it and I just set the sensitivity down in the logitech control panel and no problem with the sensitive steering;)