PDA

View Full Version : warcraft III

Attitudx
07-10-2002, 06:41 AM
I saw it in stores yesterday and picked it up and drooled. My wife was yeah right dont even ask, we are getting the sims hotdate. YEah I think to myself as I am paying for it

PLaiNGoD2
07-11-2002, 02:31 PM
hell yea WCIII rocks.. heeh that game is so freaking ADDICTING.. hehe.. endless hours on it.. but had to stop .. too much of it.. :*( i played it online first time i got it.. GOT WERKED.. hehe.. damn BETA testers... had the game and fully killed me a teamates.. with a lvl 6 Hero .. wtf is up with that.. heh.. had it like 5 minutes of play .. and he had a lvl 6 hero .. wth is up with dat!
heh game rocks NO DOUBT:toast:

mdzcpa
07-11-2002, 02:56 PM
I'm actually a bit dissappointed with the game:(

It's nothing more than WarCraft I with heros and better graphics.

I was hoping for more:(

Attitudx
07-12-2002, 04:15 AM
The toys they made look pretty good. My brother inlaw has it so I am networking this weekend and playing so I can get some WCIII time, I cannot wait

scrllock
07-12-2002, 11:55 AM
single player was fun, but for some reason the strategy people on b.net are too good for me. I prefer lan games anyways.

Attitudx
07-22-2002, 05:21 AM
it seems like it is fun, i enjoyed it, I played with my bro in law on his gaming weekend it is pretty damn cool lan wise as well

Svenn
07-22-2002, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by mdzcpa
I'm actually a bit dissappointed with the game:(

It's nothing more than WarCraft I with heros and better graphics.

I was hoping for more:(

It's exactly as I expected it to be. There's not much you can do to a RTS game unfortunately so after you've played a few, you've played the entire genre. It's still not that bad though. I love the voices... All sorts of cool stuff including many sayings from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Btw, if you take the sound for one of the demon guys and reverse it... he says "I like Green Trees." hehe

Attitudx
07-22-2002, 09:20 AM
you have a point, once you play them youve played them all, I like diablo but just some better graphics and some different game play it is just the same as diablo one

scrllock
07-22-2002, 10:04 AM
diablo 2 is? yeah, and they (blizzard) could probably crap in a box, label it diablo 3 and sell millions of copies.

Attitudx
07-22-2002, 10:21 AM
yep and I would be the one to buy it too. I was all excited all about diablo 2 but couldnt buy cuz my vid card sucked. Then i got a better vid card installed it and thought yippiee i think I will play icewind dale

Charles Wirth
07-22-2002, 01:40 PM
I completed WC3 on HARD, normal was too easy.

Very cool ending, with "out-takes and bloopers" a concert with all the charecters if you played on normal, then it tells you to play it on hard :D

Good game, too much like diablo 2.

Played fine all the way, patched once.

I highly suggest the CD fix patch from GCW (http://www.gamecopyworld.com).

@ GCW you will aslo find CD fixes for almost every game including trainers.

I do not recomend using the cheats or trainers. I do know that the patch will detect trainer and render you unable to save after activating it.

Attitudx
07-23-2002, 04:31 AM
coolios I will have to check that out this weekend and have myself a grand time

Snowman
07-23-2002, 04:42 AM
i'm on like the 3rd undead mission. i think its a fun game but it's really just starcraft with differant units and a kinda diablo twist.

i'll beat it after i beat SOF2

Torinalth
08-02-2002, 10:27 AM
I'v toyed around with WC3 for about a week and had to sell my rig, but it was a good game, stellar graphics, but like snowman said, it is just relabeled starcraft. when I get my gaming rig back together I'll get back to good ole CS

Torinalth

IFMU
09-02-2002, 07:12 PM
Wow I gotta say Im a lil disappointed in the thoughts about the game here...... I bought it about 2 or 3 days ago, and have been playing it nearly non-stop.
Yea sure its like SC and all the others, but IMO... what? did you want it to be Quake 3? Or UT? if they would have ruined an awesome game by turning it into that, I would have been more then severely pissed.
Granted, its the same game, with some minor tweaks in it.
I was worried with the way so many were freakin out on how awesome of a game it was that they ruined it. I was about to be a serverly ticked individual if I paid 60 bucks for a QIII or UT remake.
IMO, they made another awesome game. I have yet to find another that even comes close to the graphics, plotlines, or just great freakin game design than Blizzard.
Ive posted asking for games that were the same in basic idea, and have had some rather lame a__ games pointed out to me.

With WarCraft III, I am beyond impressed. Another great game!~!

Attitudx
09-11-2002, 04:18 AM
Actually I love wc III it rocks. i dont play it online or anything but play along the story lne or a custom game and play the night elfs YEAH I love the night elfs, anyways speaking of which I cannot wait for UT2003 it looks good