PDA

View Full Version : Injustice for Hardware-Arena Team

Brandybuck
10-18-2007, 07:29 AM
Hi everyone,

www.hwbot.org The news Brandybuck excluded from HWBot :)

Hwbot is very important for us, i mean for Turkey. But with their last behavior they made us upset, they wiped away our 3000 points and charged me with dishonesty. Their reason is not fake score, it’s taking accounts more than one and sharing high score’s subordinate scores. All of our enries have fm links. We are a big family in Turkey, Hardware-Arena is a trusted hardware forum and we helped improvement of overclocking in Turkey with our HWA Overclocking team. Our team has 2 workshops and lots of sponsors. More than 10 people can test in different setups in 2 workshops. I never share a high score’s subordinate scores with anyone or used, and noone can prof that. We have ony HWATEAM account that we use common but we never published a score with the same CPU or VGA combination in the same category. I learned Hwbot’s blames from our crew member Meke. Before, Turkey was representing with 2 teams. And this 2 teams had tested with the nearly same setups before joining as a one team. After joining, entries looked liked the same.. I have sent a mail about joining teams together and admin said that it’s not a problem. Other than that, Hellas team and the first places teams have the same entries with the same hardwares. They told us Hwbot is preparing a cleaning about this entries which is starting from our team. Just think, there are 200 members in a team. And there have to be smilar setups in every score. And one team has 6000 entries, how a team can make different 6000 setups? Last thing i want to say is no one is caring Hwbot here now. Me and my team connot ve blamed with dishonesty. There is a creation here, not a person. Now we entitle Japanese team, kingpin and other famous overclockers, because Hwbot is a dministrating unfairy. You can not lead Hwbot and overclocking leage like this. It’s a big duty…

MaSell
10-18-2007, 07:59 AM
Hi everyone,
And one team has 6000 entries, how a team can make different 6000 setups?

Because we have 960 members? With one setup you can do 14 scores. Also, if you overclock more and add new scores, one setup can give 30+ scores.

Can you show witch teams got few scores with one setup?

Brandybuck
10-18-2007, 08:14 AM
this is only sample:) and I think this is normal because lots of people in Team..

Team XS..

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/4682/ssssswg0.jpg

BenchZowner
10-18-2007, 08:21 AM
Those pictures mean what ?
That N3ro & HeavyH20 are sharing hardware or it's just the same person ?
No matter, N3ro runs his E6600 @ ~4GHz, while HeavyH20 runs his at 4275MHz...

If it was something like 4275MHz vs 4260MHz it could've been "suspicious", but still, can you deny that there might be another person with his own E6600 that does only 15MHz lower than another persons' E6600 ? Nope.

Same applies to the example with proste71 and ent...

MaSell
10-18-2007, 08:22 AM
You think in Poland we have one E6700 and one GF8800? This scores are done with TOTALLY difference hardware by people from TOTALLY difference sub-teams.

And second:
HeavyH20 - Minnesota, USA
N3RO - Portugal

Brandybuck
10-18-2007, 08:25 AM
Those pictures mean what ?
That N3ro & HeavyH20 are sharing hardware or it's just the same person ?
No matter, N3ro runs his E6600 @ ~4GHz, while HeavyH20 runs his at 4275MHz...

If it was something like 4275MHz vs 4260MHz it could've been "suspicious", but still, can you deny that there might be another person with his own E6600 that does only 15MHz lower than another persons' E6600 ? Nope.

This is normal , we didn't share any result same as xs and other team. We are testing all day. Same mobo , same cpu , same vga can use everypeople.

Guys, ı don't think any team share result . I only say this is normal. In First 30 scores maybe same vga , same cpu , same mobo. This not means share hardware.

BenchZowner
10-18-2007, 08:38 AM
It's a fact, things can be taken both ways.

For example some teams have sponsors or are official teams of hardware reviews websites,etc and get lots of stuff.

For example, we've received 8 8800GTXs soon after they got launched, and I've given 1 to each member of the site team... then we received some more, and some members got their second one.
This can easily mislead people to think that we're a team with 1 hardware config and sharing it with each other, while it's not like that.

I haven't been checking HWbot for a long time due to various reasons, so I can't be so sure about something.
Anyway, it's their site, their rules, their choices.

Whoever disagrees can leave on their own.

friendly,
Bill

71proste
10-18-2007, 09:44 AM

say what???i left my country about 3 years ago my friend(IRELAND-DUBLIN now ;)),i dont share my stuff with anybody else,so please stop....:shrug:
btw: i have some money and spend on computer parts....i like it...

Brandybuck
10-18-2007, 09:53 AM
Say again , me and my team not share result and not cheat. This is big mistake. We are big overclocking comminity in Turkiye.We have so many great scores. Hwbot is not important now but honour is very important.

BenchZowner
10-18-2007, 10:23 AM
say what???i left my country about 3 years ago my friend(IRELAND-DUBLIN now ;)),i dont share my stuff with anybody else,so please stop....:shrug:
btw: i have some money and spend on computer parts....i like it...

Re-read my post.
What you said/interpreted is the opposite of what I've posted ;)

tosunermc
10-18-2007, 10:36 AM
First off all I think this is not fair, let me tell something about who is hardwarena oc team who are involved in this overclock team.

There were two big overclocking team at Turkiye OCTeamTurkiye and HardwareArena Turkiye. One of them was our team OcTeamTurkiye,established by me,Hey an Absolutezero ( I think most of you has seen our topics). We have made some serious benchmarks . We decided to stop overclocking. If what I remember is correct we are at #6 at hwbot team rankings as Oc Team Turkiyewhen we left oc business. After we decided to closing OcTeam Turkiye we have transfered all of our points to the other team Hardware Arena Turkiye.

The crew:) at hwbot is declared team as fake team and some of the user as fake user. Hwbot has also deleted alot of users at this team (i.e. my account(tosunermc) and or teamaccount emekliyiz_artik=we_are_retired in English.)
Am I fake user?:mad: No I am not. So why did HWBOT deleted my and other users account????? Do u want to prove that I am real:)

And also alot of users of the team have been deleted to.

I know owners of the Hardware Arena very well. We are friend we are competitor (competition b/w two team was very strong)

Finally what I want to say
This is not fair. No one has a right to say this users are fake, scores are fake . Because they are not

massman
10-18-2007, 10:38 AM
First of all, we have only banned you and the accounts related to you. No one beside you should have been banned. If otherwise, we have made a mistake and the member who got banned must contact us (I think some already did).

Second of all, we have followed the input of your team on a regular basis and everytime you posted results, some others published results too. If you had a 3DMark score with a QX, someone else posted a CPU-Z with the same QX on the same day. This raised a lot of questions ... we asked you multiple times, but you never answered. You knew we were cleaning the database and VIA Meke you know you were going to have problems. Why didn't you contact us and gave the explanation you give now? This seems like some sort revenge, correct me if I'm wrong.

About the last paragraph ... please do not compare yourself with Team Japan or K|ngp|n. As an overclocker you're equally highly respected, but the reason why you're not at HWBot is completely different from the reason both Team Japan and K|ngp|n are not part of HWBot.

By the way, HWBot has been created for other person's pleasure and we'd like to keep it this way. I have no problem with people who don't want to join HWBot for whatever reason that may be, I just know that they miss a big part of the fun. Note that we have a set of rules to keep things as clean as possible and we're trying to do this in the most polite way we can. I know a lot of people can testify that we're not unfair in any way, as long as you're not abusing HWBot.

About the last sentence ... it's indeed a big duty. That's why we're spending so much (free) time on it to improve.

Feel free to respond or contact me in person.

massman
10-18-2007, 10:43 AM
Tosunermc: Hey already asked me on MSN, this is our mistake, sorry for that. Can you contact me for the exact details?

Brandybuck
10-18-2007, 10:51 AM
Massman , Please completely remove HWA team account.Any turkish overclockers in hwbot again. Note :We have so many QX cpu. you said ;you must use only one.:) and dou you said; In Turkiye , only one ln2 benchmark a day:)

Any wrong Qx 3DMark validaton? , or Cpuz validation?

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=3319077

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2329/rekorzn7.jpg

71proste
10-18-2007, 11:01 AM
Re-read my post.
What you said/interpreted is the opposite of what I've posted ;)

misunderstanding,sorry mate ;):rolleyes:

massman
10-18-2007, 11:09 AM
If I'm not mistaken, there are still members of your team on HWBot. If the entire team decides to stop uploading results to HWBot, just stop, your team will drop in ranking pretty fast.

By the way, you're trying to be the victim here and putting us in a bad daylight. Sorry, but that trick doesn't work with me.

Enjoy your bench sessions, hope to see a lot of results but that's it for me. I have had some rather unpleasant conversations about HWBot and it's policy in the past and I don't want to have them again.

Vapor
10-18-2007, 12:31 PM
XS is not the place for this. I'm sure HWBot had more than enough reason to delete and ban what they did (actually...I do know that they do have reason...). They don't arbitrarily take action.