PDA

View Full Version : Is this still popular?

The0men
10-15-2007, 02:01 AM
If XS is still doing this, then I would like join you,
although I only have the machines in my sig, Every point counts I think?
But I cannot validate because I use a different computer for the internet,
my C2D is out in my room, and I have no way to get it online.

Is there a way for me to make a contribution? and is it worth it? Thanks for your time.

Mad_Man
10-15-2007, 02:23 AM
well, if you save screenshots from your benchez to say, thumb drive, you should upload it from other comp.
Most of them only need screenshot of your settings+result.

The0men
10-15-2007, 02:32 AM
Screens I can do not a problem. May be next cool day i get I will go and try and get all the best scores I can for each program that I have. I will go and join for XS, as this is the only forum I use, and ever really intend on using. Do I need permission to join?

EDIT:

Are CPUZ and GPUZ open on the screen with scores good enough for proof. Do I need to do anything else, and also do I post on XS forums or on HWBOT. Thank you for help.

CraptacularOne
10-15-2007, 11:04 AM
@ The0men, I don't mean to rain on your parade but only the top ten scores in each benchmark are taken into account for our teams average score. While you may score some points for our overall team total, you won't make any impact in our rankings status, as yours scores are not even close to the top ten :(

The0men
10-15-2007, 11:10 PM
O I realised I wouldn't get anything spectacular... I did only mean for the team total points.