PDA

View Full Version : racism on xbox live

disruptfam
09-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Why is it everytime i go into a american server.All i hear is i hate n@@#$a's f@$#$ n#$#a's???

Not saying everyone is racist,but the majority of ppl i play with abuse me.I'm like mate im from australia F#%@#WIT Do they think there tough talking big over xboxlive or something...cuz i know they wouldn't say that stuff to your face.

When i play in aussie game's i've never heard 1 racist comment.I mean never...

Is xbox live turning into a racism pool of hate???

It's ruining the game experience for everyone.

And dont bother saying im a b@##$@$@# or whinger,trash talk all you want.i know i do but racism never comes into the conversation with me.Rather than starting the convo with it with everyone else.

afireinside
09-23-2007, 08:56 PM
I think most "n@@#$a" hate in America stems from the pathetic creatures you showcase in the top portion of your avatar.

nn_step
09-23-2007, 09:03 PM
remember, you don't have to play with them

disruptfam
09-24-2007, 06:49 AM
I think most "n@@#$a" hate in America stems from the pathetic creatures you showcase in the top portion of your avatar.

true, i think your being a bit harsh on the pathetic creatures mate! Same kind of stuff they say......

remember, you don't have to play with them

why should i leave because of them???

Starscream
09-24-2007, 07:00 AM
people talk alot of trash on Xbox live and on any TS simply due to anonymity and distance.
They know that you dont know who they are or were they live so they feel strong.

Another reason why such things keep going on is cause of poor server admins.
On a good server you will get booted if u keep going on with racist slur.
This is the worse on Xbox Live cause most Xbox live games don't have active admins.

It does get funny however if you do know who the other person is and you know were he lives :).
a few years back some guy in a UT2k4 game kept throwing insults at me the kind of insults that went way to far. Problem was that he didnt know who i was but i did know who he was and i ended up kicking his ass the day after at school and he had no idea why.

disruptfam
09-24-2007, 08:54 AM
It does get funny however if you do know who the other person is and you know were he lives .
a few years back some guy in a UT2k4 game kept throwing insults at me the kind of insults that went way to far. Problem was that he didnt know who i was but i did know who he was and i ended up kicking his ass the day after at school and he had no idea why.

lol

trance565
09-24-2007, 05:55 PM
because most ppl who play xbox live in the us, at the same time as you, are probably little snob-nosed 12-16 year olds raised by racist parents.

also the little :banana::banana::banana::banana:s love rap, and rap is all like, "chilling with my nbombs at my crib watchin all the hoes and my nbombs are like lets fbomb dem :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:es, and im all like allright nbomb bro!!!" every other word is :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:, whether they talk about killing a :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:, banging a :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:, helpin a :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: out, whatever, they abuse the word more than anybody, and it rubs off onto the young generation.

AllAgainstPaul
09-30-2007, 05:21 AM
12 year olds who think that by saying stupid things will make them cool

The_Beast
09-30-2007, 10:41 AM
What AllAgainstPaul said^2

Cupcake
09-30-2007, 03:30 PM
Racism on online games dosent offend me but it pisses me off cause you know they are just 12 year old rich kids talking about living in the "ghetto"

Thats why I play on my own servers where I can abuse admin all I want :D

afireinside
09-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Racism on online games dosent offend me but it pisses me off cause you know they are just 12 year old rich kids talking about living in the "ghetto"

How is being a wigger related to being "racist"? I'm pretty sure a racist wouldn't pretend to talk about living in the ghetto.

psik0.k1m
10-01-2007, 04:51 PM
It draws a reaction out of people....

People that do this are looking for a reaction, weather they are doing it becuase they are high and think its funny. Or wethere they are doing it to make their friends laugh.

It's all for reaction and shock value.. keep playing, get better, and let your actions speak instead of your words.. Most of the people that mouth off and :banana::banana::banana::banana: talk all day really do suck. So let em waste time on talking trash while you think and stratagize about your next play.

And it has nothing to do with rap music or MTV... so dont blame this on 2pac or marilyn manson.. becuase it has nothing to do with music.

Some people's arsenal only consists of lashing out in a racist manner, other than that they would just turn their game off and kill themself i would hope ! haha

ExodusC
10-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Is xbox live turning into a racism pool of hate???
It's always been like that.

It's just stupid kids spouting what they watch on MTV.