PDA

View Full Version : Hello All.

jinu117
09-16-2007, 01:46 AM
I am finally back here.

There has been a lot happening on my life and to be honest, I am not in best of what could have happened situation. Regardless, now that I finally have time in hand to take care of unfinished business, I would love to do so.
It was never my intention to get things so mangled up but successive incidents starting early this year really hammered my life. To be honest, nothing really can go any worse at this point based on my past 34 years.

Down to the business now. First of all, my PM box is 100% full and it will take me some time to clean it off as I have 4000+ PMs and only can have 500 now. I would appreciate you sending me e-mail at jinwpark[at]yahoo[dot]com for contact. Including forum name/contact phone number/etc will be very helpful.
I have few units here completed and waiting to be shipped (did another testing last few days). If you haven't heard back from me, please shoot me an e-mail with possibly attachment of our correspondance to make it easier to remember me with contact information.

I really do apologize for getting out of loop for nearly 6 months.

FYI, only work I would like to do from this point on is prebuilt/repair/modification due to this lesson I learned being one man shop. Maybe you will see my new work on e-bay from this point on unless it is repair related.

Sincerely, Jin

jimmyz
09-16-2007, 01:53 AM
welcome back jin, good to see you posting again. i hope your situation improves.

Xtasy
09-16-2007, 02:40 AM
im glad to see that you take care of your customers :)

Noob-ftw
09-16-2007, 07:59 AM
It's good that you're stepping up and haven't left the scene. Nice to see you back!

subzeronick
11-29-2007, 10:08 PM
i am glad to see you press on. i am also in a bad place right now no money no house and i am MAIRED!! not the best to set there and mon about it hope the best for you

Jor3lBR
05-29-2008, 07:24 PM
hey jinu,

i would like to know if your still in business and would like to take a look in some of your work.

thanks.

teyber
05-29-2008, 08:37 PM
he is busy with factory, but i think he is still taking orders...

regards

malkiewicz
08-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Yes... He's still taking orders and receiving money... Warning... After he receives the CASH he's pretty much done with you... Good luck....

teyber
08-16-2008, 10:49 PM
Good to see you back Jin,

I hope all is well. Life can be full of so many unpleasant surprises.

spfoam1

look at the date. he is currently gone. read the threads around here...:( i hope hes back soon and i hope he and his family are in good health.

spfoam1
08-17-2008, 06:35 PM
look at the date. he is currently gone. read the threads around here...:(

Sorry, I guess I didn't look close enough. I was just skimming through.....
I noticed the date on the last post (08-04-2008).
I recieved an SS from him a couple months ago.
I'll be very careful from now so as not to upset anyone.

Movieman
08-17-2008, 06:39 PM
look at the date. he is currently gone. read the threads around here...:(

Go easy.. The guy made an honest mistake ok..
Friends first remember..;)

teyber
08-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Go easy.. The guy made an honest mistake ok..
Friends first remember..;)

oops! im not trying to bag on him. ill edit it- Jinu it seems gets screwed at work quite often and phase change has to be put off for a couple months. i was just trying to say this is the current situation and that hes no taking builds atm.

i can't wait until he gets back- seemed every time i had a question he would always give me the right answer, or tell me he wouldn't know (rarely). hes a great asset to the forum and i hope hes posting soon:down: