PDA

View Full Version : Mod Chip for Wii

bullet2urbrain
09-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Not sure if this is allowed but....... its for legal backup, as i just had a game get ruined by water... my friend borrowed it and returned it under my water soothe noise maker in my room which spits a bit of water all the time and after 10 hours the game is ruined.

anyway, i'd like to jump on the modchip and have gotten from a friend the stuff from Mouser, if anyone wants to see how it turns out i'll take what pics i can and post them here, if against forum rules, JAWS just delete this.

Thanks

PS: its not cyclowiz or any other premade mod chip its assembled from a 4mhz Microcontroller and a cap,resistor and some firmware

Den Leiw
09-12-2007, 01:57 AM
I don't really understand why you want to show us pics of a wii running backed up game with a modchip. Or what do you want to show us ? The chip itself?

bullet2urbrain
09-12-2007, 06:41 AM
I don't really understand why you want to show us pics of a wii running backed up game with a modchip. Or what do you want to show us ? The chip itself?

I would take pics of the installation... not the games or running of them, just the teardown, put back together of a Wii

crash5s
09-21-2007, 12:26 PM
I would take pics of the installation... not the games or running of them, just the teardown, put back together of a Wii

I'd love to see this, I have a friend who wants to do this and asked me to help with the soldering.:clap:

bullet2urbrain
09-21-2007, 06:38 PM
I'd love to see this, I have a friend who wants to do this and asked me to help with the soldering.:clap:

Well i finished the mod about 3 days ago... and it works great, after a night of 4 hours of soldering and resoldering.. she works

heres the site i used as a tutorial

http://chiip.descrambler.de/index.php/Chip